So.. who ya cheerin' fer?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Go Bombers.

I'm not cheering for the Bombers because the riders have so many up your arse holier than thou fans.

I'm not cheering for the Bombers because the riders and their fans AND their website/management take pride in taking out opposing quarterbacks.

I'm not cheering for the Bombers because the riders GM, tilman a man who I used to respect turned into the a friggin pinhead who wasn't confident enough in his team to win on the field by his players merits he used the media and the refs to sway biases. He used the" Murphy is a dirty player" as a tool, among other mistransgretions.

I'm not cheering for the bombers because the riders colour boy is such a PINHEAD. That *beep* is the biggest media loser since the Canucks played toronto in the '94 playoffs. In order to be grouped in that bunch you have to be quite an idiot, and you were. Going on about canned noise? Insulting The Leos organisation for being dirty, insulting Guilio, insulting the fans, etc, etc,...*asshat*. What? What are you married to 120db? You f'n loser.

I'm cheering for the Bombers because of BBgirl.

She's been through a lot, deserved none of it and has weared her blue jersey with pride since I met her at Dix many years ago.

BBgirl, as a wedding present I present to you the Grey Cup. You deserve it, and I want you to enjoy it.

Cheers!!

LH
:yes:
chimpy

Who cares who win.

Lions or nothing.
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Show respect.

*Mod edit
GeroySimonFAN
All Star

going for Winnipeg!!!...
chimpy

did you guy's here how many are going to be watching this game here in BC, they did a ploe today on cknw and 25% only are going to be watching this game, in fact a couple of bars here in Poco cancelled there grey cup party.

What does that tell you right there.
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

chimpy wrote:did you guy's here how many are going to be watching this game here in BC, they did a ploe today on cknw and 25% only are going to be watching this game, in fact a couple of bars here in Poco cancelled there grey cup party.

It tells me they aren't CFL fans, it tells me they are just people that people jump on the bandwagon when it's fashionable.

What does it tell you?

BTW: GO BOMBERS
Rammer
Team Captain

Blue In BC wrote:
chimpy wrote:did you guy's here how many are going to be watching this game here in BC, they did a ploe today on cknw and 25% only are going to be watching this game, in fact a couple of bars here in Poco cancelled there grey cup party.

It tells me they aren't CFL fans, it tells me they are just people that people jump on the bandwagon when it's fashionable.

What does it tell you?

Best of luck Dale, your Bombers are vastly overmatched according to the bookmakers, so you basically got the Riders where you want them.
Entertainment value = an all time low
hoonsagain
Starter

Blue In BC wrote:

What does it tell you?

What he said!

:rockin:
Football is not a contact sport. It's a collision sport. Dancing is a... contact sport. ~Duffy Daugherty
joesports
All Star

Go Blue!
prairielion
Starter

I am a Lions fan first and foremost. Then it is ABTR (Anybody But The Riders). Go Bombers Go. Contrary to everything i've been hearing here in Sask., the Riders don't deserve the Cup.

Let Stegall go out a winner!
Still in Riderville, hating the Riders!
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Charles Roberts

Milt Stegall

By land, and by air, take it to the Riders.
MacNews
Team Captain

If the Lions aren't in it, then it'd be nice to see some people have satisfaction on Sunday. There are a number of dual-citizens on these pages...Go Bombers!! :beer:
Hutch85
All Star

did you guy's here how many are going to be watching this game here in BC, they did a ploe today on cknw and 25% only are going to be watching this game, in fact a couple of bars here in Poco cancelled there grey cup party.

It tells me that they have their head up their butt.

I think I'm leaning towards the Bombers, because it would be great to see their backup QB come in and play a decent game, and have them win it for Glenn and Stegall. I don't know if that's realistic or not, but what the heck.

My wife & her family aren't cheering for the Riders even though they're from Sask... they've been converted into diehard Lions fans :-) I like to think my brother & I have helped a little with that!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

You bet I'll be watching it. I'm a CFL fan.
nelson95
Legend

Go dinwiddie!!!
Give the ball to LeeRoy!