ROAR YOU LIONS ROAR!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

woody
Champion

All together everyone!
David
Team Captain

Hey, didn't the Felions dance team wear those pants at the Grey Cup cheer extravaganza a couple of years ago? :lol:

Great job as always Woody. :thup:

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Dan Russell
Legend

Even the Lions fight song is being mocked over at Riderfans by the green gang. So insecure they have to go after petty things.
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Well you know what they say: don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things...
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
CartWheelFan
All Star

That was awsome Woody!! Way to combine two of my favourite things!!
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

haha great job woody as always.
2012 Season Ticket Holder
D
Team Captain

:beer: :wave: :towel:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Hutch85
All Star

Even the Lions fight song is being mocked over at Riderfans by the green gang
This from the people that wear watermelon rinds on their heads?? :wink: Okayyyy....

I did get a kick out of the guy wearing a 'combine harvester' hat, though (quick shot of it on TV the other day).
David
Team Captain

Dan Russell wrote:Even the Lions fight song is being mocked over at Riderfans by the green gang. So insecure they have to go after petty things.
Excuse me? They're making fun of our fight song?? Don't even get me started on "theirs." Green Is The Color? :lol: How lame is that? It was originally recorded by London's Chelsea FC in 1972 and made the British pop charts. Then the Whitecaps made it their theme song (White Is The Colour) before the Riders changed the lyrics a 3rd time and played it at Taylor Field. Are they that creatively challenged over there?

At least ours sounds like a traditional college fight song. The melody to Green Is The Colour sounds like something sung by a bunch of 5 year-olds in kindergarten.

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Stui

David wrote:
Dan Russell wrote:Even the Lions fight song is being mocked over at Riderfans by the green gang. So insecure they have to go after petty things.
Excuse me? They're making fun of our fight song?? Don't even get me started on "theirs." Green Is The Color? :lol: How lame is that? It was originally recorded by London's Chelsea FC in 1972 and made the British pop charts. Then the Whitecaps made it their theme song (White Is The Colour) before the Riders changed the lyrics a 3rd time and played it at Taylor Field. Are they that creatively challenged over there?

At least ours sounds like a traditional college fight song. The melody to Green Is The Colour sounds like something sung by a bunch of 5 year-olds in kindergarten.

DH 8)
Wow, and I thought I would be the only one who knew about Chelsea!! (I'm a transplanted Brit, but call Canada home... much to the dismay of my Mum)
Soundy
Hall of Famer

David wrote:
Yeah, and look, they don't even play REAL "football" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(\__/)
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

David wrote:

DH 8)
Actually, their CFL fight song is On Roughriders, as heard here:

http://www.argonotes.com/CFLSongs/Saskatchewan.mp3

http://www.argonotes.com/CFLSongs/

And to stay on topic (hint, hint! :wink: ), Awesome job Woody! You amaze us yet again! :rockin: :rockin:

As a side note, can we please not let this thread degrade into yet another Us vs. Them discussion? Woody has worked hard to give us another brilliant piece of work-let's enjoy it! :rockin:
Last edited by CatsEyes on Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Real women wear orange!!
Soundy
Hall of Famer

CatsEyes wrote:Actually, their CFL fight song is On Roughriders, as heard here:
On Roughriders? On what? On glue? On the buses? On hiatus?

And really, shouldn't it be "SK Roughriders"? "ON Rough Riders" would be that other team...
(\__/)
Dan Russell
Legend

I hopefully on Sunday we will hear alot of "Roar you Lions Roar."