What is your most prized Lions item or collectible?

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

cromartie
Hall of Famer

Grey Cup Programs from 1983 onward (and game programs from 63 and 64) framed and hanging on the wall above the fireplace.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

At the moment, my signed copy of The Water Boy.
lion24
Legend

Dan_Payne_fan!! wrote:my prized Lions possession isnt a possession it is the experience of being able to go to games live
Well put Brian, I would probably give up my stuff to be able to do that as well :thup: .........well I would have to think about it?? :wink:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Robbie
Hall of Famer

The autographed 50th anniversary dream team poster.
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

Complete team and staff autographed Grey Cup 2006 T-Shirt with score, date etc.
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Hey Shi Zi Mi, was that football used in the game? If it was, for which plays?
hoonsagain
Starter

I have a few BC Lions collectibles that are my favorites:

1) My J5V from 1982, Lui Passaglia wide field goal, last play - last ball out of Empire Stadium - jumped down on the track for that one!

2) Piece of turf from Old Empire

3) Autographed copy of Bobby Ackles "The Waterboy",
signed : "To Dave, the 13th man, take care, Bobby Ackles"

4) Dave Skrein's BC Lions 1964 Grey Cup book, also the year of my birth :beer:

5) BC Lions Grey Cup Champs lapel pins - still need 1985 darn it!
Football is not a contact sport. It's a collision sport. Dancing is a... contact sport. ~Duffy Daugherty
pinkfreud

Well, given my limited number of Lions collectibles I'd have to say the autographed football for being a season ticket holder. However, I was more impressed that sj-roc hauled it all the way downtown for me after receiving it when he and his buddies sat in my seats a few games ago.

:thup:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

All the ticket stubs from the games I attended. Going to make a Lion logo for my coffee table.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:All the ticket stubs from the games I attended. Going to make a Lion logo for my coffee table.
Let's see a picture of it, LK.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Haven't found an artist who would do it. If anyone know of any artist who makes coffee tables out of drift wood and a big logo of the Lions, let me know.
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Robbie wrote:Hey Shi Zi Mi, was that football used in the game? If it was, for which plays?
I acquired the football a number of years ago from the owner of Wise Guys bar in Winnipeg. He was on a saturday afternoon sports talk show called "Headline Sports"on the local CTV channel. At the end of the show with the credits running, the camera zoomed in on that ball.

The following monday, I gave the guy a call and he agreed to sell me the ball for a $200 donation to Big Brothers in Wise Guys' name.

Best money I ever spent.

He assured me that the ball was "game used", but he had no other info regarding when in the game.
Lloyd
lion24
Legend

Shi Zi Mi wrote:
Robbie wrote:Hey Shi Zi Mi, was that football used in the game? If it was, for which plays?
I acquired the football a number of years ago from the owner of Wise Guys bar in Winnipeg. He was on a saturday afternoon sports talk show called "Headline Sports"on the local CTV channel. At the end of the show with the credits running, the camera zoomed in on that ball.

The following monday, I gave the guy a call and he agreed to sell me the ball for a $200 donation to Big Brothers in Wise Guys' name.

Best money I ever spent.

He assured me that the ball was "game used", but he had no other info regarding when in the game.
I guess there is something on your leg that is a meaningful or prized possession as well Lloyd?? :wink:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

lion24 wrote:
Shi Zi Mi wrote:

Best money I ever spent.

I guess there is something on your leg that is a meaningful or prized possession as well Lloyd?? :wink:
I consider my BC Lion tattoo a part of me.........thus, not really a possession. :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:
Lloyd