tickets for game vs calgary sept 29th game

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Glattfan6
prospect

i need 2 tickets for this up coming game. im coming out from calgary for this just thought i would try here first let me know if anyone has 2 spares, before i try Ticketmaster
in the lions i trust. always have. always will 18 years and goin strong
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Come by the TG. I have a couple of 2 for 1 coupons. That should save you some money. You might even score some cheap tix also. Or get your tickets at the walkup game windows. No need to line tickmasters pockets. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
pinkfreud

Before you go the Ticketmaster route, check out this post from a thread in the CFL forum:
RoarLionsRoar wrote:I just wanted to post this for anyone who needs tickets to this game, or who knows somebody who needs tickets. It is for a very good cause.

Variety – The Children’s Charity is once again partnering with the BC Lions’ Lions Share program to bring you discounted tickets to see the Lions in action – all for the benefit of BC children who have special needs!Join us for a big roar of support as the BC Lions take on the Calgary Stampeders to support children with special needs in BC; Saturday, September 29, 7pm. Tickets are $20 each (regular $27).

For every ticket you buy, you will have a chance to win two tickets to Europe* courtesy of Air Transat.

Don’t miss out on this great event – purchase your tickets today ... call 604-320-0505 or email info@variety.bc.ca.

Partial proceeds from this event go to Variety – The Children’s Charity.

If you have any questions about this or are interested, either reply to this thread or send me a PM.