Season Ticket Sell Off

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

pinkfreud

I have 4 season tickets in a row that I need to sell off for the rest of the year. Section 18, row NN, seats 105-108. Will consider discount. If interested email susanlaurabertram@yahoo.ca.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Wow! How come you're selling the rest of your tickets?
pinkfreud

I'm relocating to another section for personal reasons.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Ah ok. I was worried for a second that you wouldn't be going to any more games this year.
Rammer
Team Captain

Susan if you are moving you could do that within the Lions office, thus saving you some coin. They will move you to your new seats crediting you with your current account, just a thought.
Entertainment value = an all time low
pinkfreud

No Ordinary Joe wrote:Ah ok. I was worried for a second that you wouldn't be going to any more games this year.
Not a chance. :wink:
Rammer wrote:Susan if you are moving you could do that within the Lions office, thus saving you some coin. They will move you to your new seats crediting you with your current account, just a thought.
Thank you Phil. I may have a pair sold already but that's certainly an alternative for dealing with the second pair.
pinkfreud

Thanks, I've sold one pair now and will try to have my other pair transferred as per Rammer's suggestion.