Casey never arrived in Canada today ! What a joke !

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

120dB
Legend

Casey Printers never arrived in Canada today. All this talk about Casey being in Canada to negotiate a contract; it never happened. He never arrived. It was total total bull *poop*.

Dhaliwal gave all the info on Sportstalk tonight. Casey was on his way to Montreal this morning to sign a one year contract with the Als. Apparently 20 people were at the Montreal airport to pick him up.

While Casey was in Cleveland on the layover, Hamilton called Casey on his cell phone to make an offer. Medlock ordered Casey back to Houston while the Montreal people were still waiting for Casey to arrive at the airport.

The Montreal people were never told that Casey had returned to Houston. They were still waiting at the airport.

I wouldn't mind listening to the phone conversation between the Alouettes and Medlock tonight.

Worse, Dhaliwal says it's Wally and Wally alone that doesn't want Casey here. Wally is blocking any offers. Braley has the money to get a deal done and would even go over the salary cap to bring Printers here....

but according to Dhaliwal, Buono has ordered Braley to stay out of this.

Wally is going head over heals to protect Dickenson's interests even if it means dissing Casey. This move is clearly going to piss off a lot of fans.

I also understand that Calvillo is hurt and won't play this weekend or mabey next either. Must have been that big hit he took in the dome
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

If what you say is true, I like Wally a little bit better for it.

Way to go wally :thup: :yes:

And once again, boo medlock and printers for still listening to him.

Thats if what you say is true of course.

But, how does wally give orders to Brailey??????
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
LFITQ
Team Captain

Do we really need another thread?

I'm gonna lock this one down.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??