Sherko

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

No Ordinary Joe
Legend

90sLionsFan wrote:bump for answer.
Did you really have to edit the thread title to ask a question? Wouldn't you just be better off PMing a Mod?
LFITQ
Team Captain

No Ordinary Joe wrote:
90sLionsFan wrote:bump for answer.
Did you really have to edit the thread title to ask a question? Wouldn't you just be better off PMing a Mod?
Agreed. And simply by doing that and admitting he has purposely gone around the "protections" D has put in place, it might be hard to see why he should be. I might expect that this account would get banned too ...

NEvertheless I am going to put the title back to what it was originally.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

As a coach I have zero tolerance for penalities of any sort and I don't care who takes one, he's disciplined. However, let's get this in perspective. What the guy did was dumb but does not warrant the death penalty here.

Half the posters here have been high fiving each other when Rob Murphy or anyone else settles a score and 'stands up' for his team and now some are dumping on Sherko!!!???

As coach Hugh Campbell once said... Never be so arrogant to think that one play or one player wins or loses a football game.

Blitz notes that if the defence had made a couple of plays and I noted somewhere that in the second half if the hot O had got maybe two more first downs, there might not have been a tie game and no OT.

I am not a fan of sideline player free for alls where guys are in other players faces. You do your job. Arguing about it won't change the play.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
Blitz
Team Captain

I am not a fan of sideline player free for alls where guys are in other players faces. You do your job. Arguing about it won't change the play.

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)