Tailgate for Alouettes Game

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Soundy
Hall of Famer

And just what does the doctor loosen, besides g-strings? ;)
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

pinkfreud wrote:Mmmmmm Dr. Loosen, so effervescent on the tongue and yet so convenient with the corkless screw top lid.
Lid?? "Enclosure" please, is the preferred nomenclature in *ahem* proper *ahem* wine circles!
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

So, are the TGers open to anybody? I'll be at work on Friday and will have a couple of hours to kill until doors open and was thinking of grabbing a bite at the Shark Club but I wouldn't mind stopping by the TGer for a bit. If I come should I bring some cash to give to whoever brought the food/drinks or whatever?
MacNews
Team Captain

No Ordinary Joe wrote:So, are the TGers open to anybody?
Give me $5 and I'll let you in. 8)
LFITQ
Team Captain

MacNews wrote:
No Ordinary Joe wrote:So, are the TGers open to anybody?
Give me $5 and I'll let you in. 8)
Nice try Mac but YOU are the ONLY person we have ever charged a cover to get in. It's gonna take a LONG time for you to recover that $50 we charged you.

And no the TG'ers aren't open to anybody. You have to follow the rules (see above in this forum) and you have to insist on having a good happy time. Only individuals that meet those requirements are allowed in (we sometimes let Macnews in for a fee...).
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
pinkfreud

Lions4ever wrote:
pinkfreud wrote:Mmmmmm Dr. Loosen, so effervescent on the tongue and yet so convenient with the corkless screw top lid.
Lid?? "Enclosure" please, is the preferred nomenclature in *ahem* proper *ahem* wine circles!
:lol:

I was going to go with "thingy" but...is it a cap? Oh well, after a couple of glasses who cares?
LFITQ wrote:And no the TG'ers aren't open to anybody. You have to follow the rules (see above in this forum) and you have to insist on having a good happy time. Only individuals that meet those requirements are allowed in (we sometimes let Macnews in for a fee...).
I guess that rules out the post-game crying jags of late.
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

No Ordinary Joe wrote:So, are the TGers open to anybody? I'll be at work on Friday and will have a couple of hours to kill until doors open and was thinking of grabbing a bite at the Shark Club but I wouldn't mind stopping by the TGer for a bit. If I come should I bring some cash to give to whoever brought the food/drinks or whatever?
There is no food or drinks sold at the tailgates, everyone fends for themselves. There are always people around who will offer you something. But it seems to be a misconception out there that certain people supply food and drink for the masses. just thought I would clear that up.

Come on out, I am sure you will enjoy it.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Charlene

I can't guarantee that i'll be nice to new people.

I'm kind of a snob that way.

8)
lion24
Legend

Charlene wrote:I can't guarantee that i'll be nice to new people.

I'm kind of a snob that way.

8)
Awesome!!! Nothing like a friendly get together amongst CFL fans :thup:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
LFITQ
Team Captain

You can't guarantee that you'll be nice to be people who have been there for a long time... So what's the diff?? 8) :wink:
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
lion24
Legend

LFITQ wrote:
You can't guarantee that you'll be nice to be people who have been there for a long time... So what's the diff?? 8) :wink:
"

"LOVE IS IN THE AIR" :surrender:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Sounds like someone needs a spanking...
(\__/)
Sharpo

all I can say for the new people coming out, is to buy extra alcohol and plastic cups to drink the alcohol from. That encourages acceptance. :)

That, and cleaning up of your own mess. Have fun. (I work overtime, therefore I suck)
:sigh:
bbgirl
Legend

I'll spank her -- it's my duty being one of her bestest friends and all.
Soundy
Hall of Famer

I'll bring my camera...
(\__/)