Tailgate for Alouettes Game

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

MartyMix
prospect

Hey Lions fans!!!
My name's Marty Mix, I'm from Montreal and of course a HUGE Als fan!
Some of you might know me from the CFL forum or for creating a CFL Madden Videogame
http://marty.514crew.com/cfl/CFLRosters.htm

Anyhow, I'm coming to Vancouver to visit some of my best friends (who are Lions fans) and they're coming to the game with me so I wanted to give them a REAL football party experience, TAILGATING!!!!!!!

I saw last weeks thread but don't know anything about the area. Can't see a bridge on the area map but maybe my buddies will know. I'm down for hangin out for a couple of beers while enjoying the local flavor of a new CFL city. I love this game and it's my first time ever on the west coast. If it means anything, the Lions are my second favorite team ;D Big fan of Miles, Washington, Clermont, Johnson, Glatt, Banks, and the SURGEON Dickenson with his Resident Pierce :D

Too bad I can't make POUTINE on a BBQ!! :D LOL!!

Ohh, I'll be wearing Ben Cahoons Game Jersey from last year and probably be smoking a big fat Cuban Cigar :D
GO ALS GO!!! ;)
LFITQ
Team Captain

area 310. The road splitting that section is actually an overpass. It is under there that the tailgating happens (thus the "bridge").

Hope you have a great time! :rockin:
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Look for the BBQ smoke and a bright orange sombrero. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
lion24
Legend

Ballistic Bob wrote:Look for the BBQ smoke and a bright orange sombrero. BB
Don't forget the bright orange shoes and your harem of women that surround you!! :lol: :lol:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Charlene

lion24 wrote:
Don't forget the bright orange shoes and your harem of women that surround you!! :lol: :lol:
That would be OS99 that you're thinking of :wink:

8)
lion24
Legend

Charlene wrote:
lion24 wrote:
That would be OS99 that you're thinking of :wink:

8)
Ah yes, my bad :lol: and you would be included in that harem :yes: :thup:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Actually Bob has been seen wearing orange shoes as well, so you're not entirely wrong Shawn! 8) :wink:
Real women wear orange!!
lion24
Legend

CatsEyes wrote:Actually Bob has been seen wearing orange shoes as well, so you're not entirely wrong Shawn! 8) :wink:
Yes I was privileged to witness those beauties last Friday :wink:
Charlene

I was more referring to the harem...OS99's the pimp daddy of Lionbackers.

Haha

Whether Bob has worn orange shoes or not, i don't know if you've noticed...but Brian's screen name does say a little thing about ORANGE SHOES. I think he wins all references to orange shoes.

:)
Charlene

Marty Mix, you're going to have a blast. There's not much better than hanging out with awesome people, having some good food and yummy drinks :)
lion24
Legend

Charlene wrote:I was more referring to the harem...OS99's the pimp daddy of Lionbackers.

Haha

Whether Bob has worn orange shoes or not, i don't know if you've noticed...but Brian's screen name does say a little thing about ORANGE SHOES. I think he wins all references to orange shoes.

No, I never did realize that Brian's screen name involved Orange Shoes.........thanks :wink:
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Bring the crew by MartyMix...I'll be in the lot around 3:00. I'll have a cold Stella waiting for you. :thup:

Always good to meet CFL fans from across the country.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Charlene

lion24 wrote:
Charlene wrote:I was more referring to the harem...OS99's the pimp daddy of Lionbackers.

Haha

No, I never did realize that Brian's screen name involved Orange Shoes.........thanks :wink:
The comment wasn't directed at you...and it was very much filled with sarcasm :)
bbgirl
Legend

It will be one hell of a kick arse tailgate! Bring it on. :beer:
Yes, Brian is the mack daddy of tgs. :wink:
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Charlene wrote:
lion24 wrote:

Haha

The comment wasn't directed at you...and it was very much filled with sarcasm :)
As you can see L24 the LLs are very protective of their Pimp Daddy. Tread softly around them. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing