awesome prize announced just for lionbackers!!

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Shelion
Champion

Yeah, who's going to Hamilton?
I know it wasn't me, I couldn't make it out :bawl:
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Shelion wrote:Yeah, who's going to Hamilton?
I know it wasn't me, I couldn't make it out :bawl:
Hi Shiela .G. and his buddy Bob won the trip. I won the autoed football. bcbill won the helmet. Randy won the trip to Vegas. Good times and great prices at Ricks today. Thnx again Rick BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Whisperin' Jimmy
Starter

I won exactly nothin', but it was still worth the trip to get my autographed Joe Smith jersey. Thanks, Ric.
"Football combines the two worst things about America: it is violence punctuated by committee meetings." -George F. Will
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Today was awesome! I had an absolute blast! Rick, thank you a million times for putting today together, it was great!

Bobby Ackles is a class act, "Hi Mr. Ackles," "Call me Bob." :rockin: Can't wait to start reading the book. I know what I'm doing on Thanksgiving Monday.

Joe, Paris and Buck...all classy guys, really easy to talk to. The pictures that were there to get signed were top notch, great action shots! Loved being able to just hang out with them once the crowds died down watching NFL highlights as if they were just "one of the guys" and sharing stories etc. Chatting with Buck and Paris about how good our Offensive Line is and how much respect they have for them, Joe saying he's going to sport the ski mask during every game (including home games) for the rest of the year and lobbying for Rick to bring some in to sell and wanting to look into the crowd and see a sea of orange ski masks was great! I asked Joe if he's got a speech ready yet and told him later on that he just needed 211 yards to break the Lions' single season yardage record and got my picture with him, so cool!

Thanks again Rick!

Congrats to Gordon on winning the Hamilton trip, hope you have a great time man!

Congrats to Bob on winning the football!

Congrats to BC Bill on winning the helmet that I so desperately wanted. :yes:
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Ditto everything everyone else said - had a blast today. C4L's got my pic with Bobby Ackles on his camera. Chatting with the players was great, if it wasn't for the table, it woulda just been like kickin' back with the guys watching the sports highlights :)

Great to finally meet Ric, too - thanks for putting on such a cool event!
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
bcbill1
Rookie

Thanks N.O. Joe. I never win anything, so this was a great suprise.
Awesome event Rick. Meeting & having the chance to thank Bob Ackles & seeing all the people, proudly buying & wearing their Lions gear, made for a great Thanksgiving. Winning the helmet was like getting an extra piece of pumpkin pie! Thanks again Rick, hope the "new" store is a real success. I'll be back. :beer:
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

dangggggggggg congrats guys
2012 Season Ticket Holder
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

hi, glad you all had a good time, thanks for coming out!.!

congatulations to the winners!
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

I'll have all the photos that turned out in my facebook album sometime tomorrow.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Canuck_4_Life wrote:I'll have all the photos that turned out in my facebook album sometime tomorrow.
Hopefully the pic of me and Joe turned out (despite the fact that my hand was blocking my face). :cr:
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Congrats on the expansion of the store Rick. It's a really nice setup you have out there. :thup:
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
.G.
All Star

holy cow!

im still seriously over the moon about this trip to hamilton - and sorry bob, but my dad said he'd like to go, so i guess you're still keeping the football :lol:

i don't know if they will ever read it, but thanks to buck, paris and joe for taking the time to come out and be with the fans (and also shoot some chit with us towards the end about whatever was on the TV); but most of all thanks sooooooo much to rick for making all of this happen - for chilliwack bruin fans, you guys are alright :wink:

in conclusion; winning the trip clearly ranks atop my list of highlites today, but the kid asking me if i was a player comes a close second
lion24
Legend

Sounds like a great event!! Wish I could have been there :bawl: ; Congrats Rick :thup: :thup: !!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Whisperin' Jimmy
Starter

One more highlight - watching Paris Jackson try on Canucks jerseys and order one with "his" number. And seeing the guys watch the NFL and pick out the fellows they had played against. Nice to see pros act like fans!

Hey, bcbill1 - Joe asked me where Maple Ridge was, and then said "How far is that from Hope?" (I resisted the old joke that it was beyond hope). I'm guessing the only way he ever heard of Hope is if you told him??? :lol:
"Football combines the two worst things about America: it is violence punctuated by committee meetings." -George F. Will
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Hahaha, yeah, that was great... I think C4L has a pic of him in a #3 BIEKSA jersey :)
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.