awesome prize announced just for lionbackers!!

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

sports & stuff----ric
Champion

im not sure of his contract status but he is comfirmed to be at sports & stuff on the 7th of oct! :rockin:
Stui

Yet another reason to hate having to be a Lions' fan, that has to live in Ottawa!!!!
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

PARIS JACKSON AND JOE SMITH NOW CONFIRMED AT SPORTS & STUFF ON OCT 7TH. BOBBY ACKLES AS WELL. ONE MORE PLAYER TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY!
.G.
All Star

come on brent johnson! (for blatantly obvious reasons)

:wink:
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Rick, do you sell the mini-helmets at your place and if so, how much? I would love to get one signed by Joe Smith if I'm able to make it out to the event. (I'd get the other guys there to autograph the cards...still annoyed they didn't include a JS in the Leos team set).

Gordon...is Chris going with you?
.G.
All Star

^i think so

if you can't make it out there; if you'd like i can get the mini helmet for you and you could always pay me back (or chris could stop by authentix and grab some $$ from you). just let me know
Whisperin' Jimmy
Starter

sports & stuff----ric wrote:PARIS JACKSON AND JOE SMITH NOW CONFIRMED AT SPORTS & STUFF ON OCT 7TH. BOBBY ACKLES AS WELL. ONE MORE PLAYER TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY!
Excellent! After much dithering, I've ordered a Joe Smith jersey from Rick. The man's a good sport; how many other pro athletes would agree to be tackled for a fan photo? :lol:

"Football combines the two worst things about America: it is violence punctuated by committee meetings." -George F. Will
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

[quote="No Ordinary Joe"]Rick, do you sell the mini-helmets at your place and if so, how much? I would love to get one signed by Joe Smith if I'm able to make it out to the event. (I'd get the other guys there to autograph the cards...still annoyed they didn't include a JS in the Leos team set).

yes we have some mini helmets at $34.99 - 15% lionbackerdiscount.=$29.65!!
we also have some grey ones for $19.99!!
if you want one you should reserve it as they are a popular item to be signed.

we also have a couple replica helmets for $169.99!
and we are giving away an autographed authetic on field helmet to someone!
we will also have some awesome 8 x 10 action photos for sale!
Ballistic Bob
Legend

No Ordinary Joe wrote:Rick, do you sell the mini-helmets at your place and if so, how much? I would love to get one signed by Joe Smith if I'm able to make it out to the event. (I'd get the other guys there to autograph the cards...still annoyed they didn't include a JS in the Leos team set).

Jogo cards could have Joe Smith for 2007. They come out in November. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Ballistic Bob wrote:
No Ordinary Joe wrote:Rick, do you sell the mini-helmets at your place and if so, how much? I would love to get one signed by Joe Smith if I'm able to make it out to the event. (I'd get the other guys there to autograph the cards...still annoyed they didn't include a JS in the Leos team set).

Thanks for the head's up Bob.

Rick, I'm still not sure if I'll be able to make it out or how much money I'll be able to spend if I'm there. If I reserved a few things but wasn't able to get out there or had to drop one or two due to lack of funds would you hate me? I wish I could give you a more definitive answer but money is tight for the next couple of cheques.
David
Team Captain

Whisperin' Jimmy wrote:
sports & stuff----ric wrote:PARIS JACKSON AND JOE SMITH NOW CONFIRMED AT SPORTS & STUFF ON OCT 7TH. BOBBY ACKLES AS WELL. ONE MORE PLAYER TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY!
Excellent! After much dithering, I've ordered a Joe Smith jersey from Rick. The man's a good sport; how many other pro athletes would agree to be tackled for a fan photo? :lol:

Question: did he know he was being "tackled," or did he think someone was trying to listen to his heartbeat? :lol:

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Whisperin' Jimmy
Starter

David wrote:[Question: did he know he was being "tackled," or did he think someone was trying to listen to his heartbeat? :lol:
Ha! My fault; I'm not much of a photographer. If I'd snapped the lens two seconds later, we'd be seeing Joe hamming it up in fake agony. At least my kid didn't try to chop block him! :lol:
"Football combines the two worst things about America: it is violence punctuated by committee meetings." -George F. Will
Ballistic Bob
Legend

No Ordinary Joe wrote:
Ballistic Bob wrote:

Thanks for the head's up Bob.

Rick, I'm still not sure if I'll be able to make it out or how much money I'll be able to spend if I'm there. If I reserved a few things but wasn't able to get out there or had to drop one or two due to lack of funds would you hate me? I wish I could give you a more definitive answer but money is tight for the next couple of cheques.
Im going out. If you need anything picked up, no problem. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
.G.
All Star

rick; any update on the third lion that will be at the store? im still pulling for brent johnson :wink:
MABEY!
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

what time is it at?
2012 Season Ticket Holder