Thanks!! Lionbackers and especially Ballistic Bob

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

lion24
Legend

I just wanted to thank all the lionbackers and especially Bob who showed us around Vancouver before the game as Rachael and I had a great time. Unfortunately for me the Lions lost but at least Rachael got to see her team win; I guess :lol: It was nice to meet everyone at the tailgate before the game, although it was brief and we will have to stay longer next time. I was really impressed with the stadium and the pre game hoopla :thup: . It was fun to meet everyone in person as I think of everyone as their "character" on this site so that was cool. Anyway, I will be back at some point again as it was a great experience!!! :thup:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
pinkfreud

It was wonderful to meet both Rachael and yourself at the tailgate Shawn. It's too bad you live so far away as you'd both be wonderful additions to the regular crowd. Looking forward to seeing you both again in the future.

:beer:
lion24
Legend

pinkfreud wrote:It was wonderful to meet both Rachael and yourself at the tailgate Shawn. It's too bad you live so far away as you'd both be wonderful additions to the regular crowd. Looking forward to seeing you both again in the future.

That would be good although I may eventually piss people off so it may be good to come only from time to time!! :thup:

Someone once said to me "familiarity breeds contempt" :lol: :lol: plus I think someone was pissed at me even before we came this time :? :?
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
pinkfreud

lion24 wrote:
pinkfreud wrote:It was wonderful to meet both Rachael and yourself at the tailgate Shawn. It's too bad you live so far away as you'd both be wonderful additions to the regular crowd. Looking forward to seeing you both again in the future.

That would be good although I may eventually piss people off so it may be good to come only from time to time!! :thup:

Someone once said to me "familiarity breeds contempt" :lol: :lol: plus I think someone was pissed at me even before we came this time :? :?
Not to worry. We all take turns pissing each other off.

:wink:
lion24
Legend

pinkfreud wrote:
lion24 wrote:

Not to worry. We all take turns pissing each other off.

That's not something that I like doing though; there is no reason for that :thdn: I would rather get along with everyone. :thup: :yes:
pinkfreud

I was just joking. The majority of people I've met through here are very friendly, genuine, warm people. Most of us get along.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

lion24 wrote:I just wanted to thank all the lionbackers and especially Bob who showed us around Vancouver before the game as Rachael and I had a great time. Unfortunately for me the Lions lost but at least Rachael got to see her team win; I guess :lol: It was nice to meet everyone at the tailgate before the game, although it was brief and we will have to stay longer next time. I was really impressed with the stadium and the pre game hoopla :thup: . It was fun to meet everyone in person as I think of everyone as their "character" on this site so that was cool. Anyway, I will be back at some point again as it was a great experience!!! :thup:
Hi Shawn and Rachael. I enjoyed playing tour guide. The good news is you are always welcome back . Maybe a different outcome next year. Enjoy the remainder of the season. Maybe you can start up TGing in Edmonton. Good luck BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

pinkfreud wrote:I was just joking. The majority of people I've met through here are very friendly, genuine, warm people. Most of us get along.
The majority as in most as in not all. Who didn't you like, pinkfreud...lol????
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
lion24
Legend

Ballistic Bob wrote:
lion24 wrote:I just wanted to thank all the lionbackers and especially Bob who showed us around Vancouver before the game as Rachael and I had a great time. Unfortunately for me the Lions lost but at least Rachael got to see her team win; I guess :lol: It was nice to meet everyone at the tailgate before the game, although it was brief and we will have to stay longer next time. I was really impressed with the stadium and the pre game hoopla :thup: . It was fun to meet everyone in person as I think of everyone as their "character" on this site so that was cool. Anyway, I will be back at some point again as it was a great experience!!! :thup:
Hi Shawn and Rachael. I enjoyed playing tour guide. The good news is you are always welcome back . Maybe a different outcome next year. Enjoy the remainder of the season. Maybe you can start up TGing in Edmonton. Good luck BB
I was thinking you and smphantom should come here to start the TG'ng to show everyone how it works!! :wink: :wink:
smphantom
Legend

Shawn - Nice meeting you and your better half. You WILL be the first one that BB and I look up if we ever make it to Deadmonton for a game. Montreal comes first though!

Stay thirsty my friends.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

sorry i didnt get to meet ya Lion24
2012 Season Ticket Holder
pinkfreud

Toppy Vann wrote:
pinkfreud wrote:I was just joking. The majority of people I've met through here are very friendly, genuine, warm people. Most of us get along.
Everyone has their redeeming qualities Toppy. BTW, I'd probably like you if you ever showed up to introduce yourself. If the elusive Blitz can do it so can you.

lion24
Legend

Dan_Payne_fan!! wrote:sorry i didnt get to meet ya Lion24
There will definitely be a next time Brian!!! :thup:
lion24
Legend

Toppy Vann wrote:
Ah Damn.......look what I started! :sigh:
pinkfreud

lion24 wrote:
Toppy Vann wrote:
Ah Damn.......look what I started! :sigh:
Ya, what was up with that anyhow Shawn? :x

:lol:

Relax, we're just goofing around.