Bombers agree that murphy and Jimenez are dirty

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

jlh2640
Rookie

http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=news ... &nid=18735

see its not just whiny eskimo, stamps fans that think this
Grade 10 is way harder than grade 9
lion24
Legend

jlh2640 wrote:http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=news ... &nid=18735

No, it is just whiny fans of all the teams other than Lions fans :roll: :roll: I am getting a little tired of hearing about this, but I am glad all the players are focused on how "dirty" Murphy and Jiminez are and not concentrating on just playing the game :thup:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
jlh2640
Rookie

lion24 wrote:

No, it is just whiny fans of all the teams other than Lions fans :roll: :roll: I am getting a little tired of hearing about this, but I am glad all the players are focused on how "dirty" Murphy and Jiminez are and not concentrating on just playing the game :thup:
well they are dirty
lion24
Legend

jlh2640 wrote:
lion24 wrote:

well they are dirty
Thanks for the input; I guess you have lined up and played against them? :roll: And all the Rider players are squeaky clean? and every player for all other teams as well.
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

I wouldn't be too concerned, lion24. A 'Rider fan trying to stir it by using Esks and Stamps fans as ammunition on a Lions board...that's pretty lame. Some 'Rider fans have this built into them; for some reason, winning isn't enough for some of them.

Luckily, there are far more good 'Rider fans than there are ones like....this guy.

By the way, real 'Rider fans, congrats on a great win last Thursday.
LFITQ
Team Captain

jlh2640...

Please change your avatar to better show your true self:
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
D
Team Captain

jlh2640 wrote:
lion24 wrote:

well they are dirty
Yeah .... it's a dirty shame they aren't on your team :lol:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
lion24
Legend

Solar Max wrote:I wouldn't be too concerned, lion24. A 'Rider fan trying to stir it by using Esks and Stamps fans as ammunition on a Lions board...that's pretty lame. Some 'Rider fans have this built into them; for some reason, winning isn't enough for some of them.

Luckily, there are far more good 'Rider fans than there are ones like....this guy.

By the way, real 'Rider fans, congrats on a great win last Thursday.
Yes, I shouldn't be sucked in and I even pointed out in another thread that the Riders deserve full credit for their defensive performance last game as they looked like the dominant defence of the Lions of earlier games :thup: However, I will defend the team I cheer for as well :yes:...................and just to finish I will say this as I have said before in response to Rider fans attacking the Lions on this site1989.
Last edited by lion24 on Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Easy LFITQ; Grade 10 has been the toughest 6 years of this poor guy's life.
lionsfan60
prospect

Did you read the whole article?? Even their coach said that Jimenez and Murphy ARE NOT playing dirty, and he wished his own O-line would play more like them! It's just more guys whining because they're tough guys to play against.
lion24
Legend

lionsfan60 wrote:Did you read the whole article?? Even their coach said that Jimenez and Murphy ARE NOT playing dirty, and he wished his own O-line would play more like them! It's just more guys whining because they're tough guys to play against.

:whs: 100%
Zarquon
Champion

Did you even read the article? That isn't what they said at all...
"They've kind of been singled out as being dirty but every tackle in the CFL's dirty, except the guys on our team," said Canada with a laugh Tuesday.
"It's a game of intimidation... I don't think B.C. is doing the ridiculous things," (Doug Barry) said. "The things that they're doing are primarily within the rules of fair play and they're just very aggressive in the way they do it and I hope our guys are... That's the way the game is played on the O-line."
Also you missed that most the whining comes out of Regina.
jlh2640
Rookie

D wrote:
jlh2640 wrote:
lion24 wrote:
well they are dirty
Yeah .... it's a dirty shame they aren't on your team :lol:
id love to have Murphy on my team. Jimenez is a moron. you can keep him
jlh2640
Rookie

Solar Max wrote:Easy LFITQ; Grade 10 has been the toughest 6 years of this poor guy's life.
it was actually 7 years but thanks
notahomer
Hall of Famer

lion24 wrote:
jlh2640 wrote:
lion24 wrote:
well they are dirty
Thanks for the input; I guess you have lined up and played against them? :roll: And all the Rider players are squeaky clean? and every player for all other teams as well.
I was watching a clip where the Eskimos Gass was explaining why he ripped off the helmet and tossed it! Apparently there was some 'holding' going on and even though it was inside the shoulders, sounded pretty dirty to me!