True Grid - a football play, stage variety.

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

pinkfreud

Great interview! I really wish I could see it. She should bring it to Grey Cup!
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

pinkfreud wrote:Great interview! I really wish I could see it. She should bring it to Grey Cup!
Actually Linda said she would love to do just that.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

how did the play go?
2012 Season Ticket Holder
eskinator
All Star

The play went very well Bran. Thanks for asking. It was sold out every show except for one (had the unfortunate 11:30 pm time slot. There are apparently not many folks up at that time on a Wednesday night), but even then they had 60 bums in the seats. It got great reviews in both our papers and the local "what's happening" rags as well as top marks by the Global news critic. CBC radio did many plugs for it and Linda was on the CBC sports portion on TV on Thursday. The sports guy saw it and said he loved it.

There has been some talk about showing it in other CFL cities so wouldn't that be great?

I'm hoping they have been able to tape this show for us and others to watch.

Thanks to all who wished her well and thanks to those of you that were able to come to the Fringe to see it (Hambone, we appreciate you coming to see it).

Brian
What concerns me is not the way things are, but rather the way people think things are - Epictetus
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

awesome!
2012 Season Ticket Holder