Practice Report 07-30-2007

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

No Ordinary Joe
Legend

This won't be nearly as detailed as some practice reports I've seen but I'll try my best.

- Pretty laid back practice today. The team didn't really go through a whole lot and it lasted only a little over an hour. Expect a higher tempo tomorrow.

- In keeping with the laid back mood, Angus Reid showed off his dance moves as somebody brought a boom box to practice. He and Kelly Bates also displayed a rather interesting dance routine on the sideline. Funny stuff.

- Jarious Jackson took almost all of the reps at QB. Buck was there but didn't take part in anything. He was walking around in a hat and taking with members of the media and observing.

- Mark Washington was in uniform and was favoring his ankle a bit but the fact he suited up was a good sign. I talked with him afterwards and he said that he feels better but they still need to find out a few more things. He hopes to play on Thursday but won't know until closer to the time if he can or not. He is more than likely going to be listed as questionable.

- Otis Floyd in street clothes running drills by himself, trying to cut and jog a bit. A bit disappointing to see him not take part, if that's any indication it looks doubtful for him on Thursday.

- Dante Marsh walking around with his ankle heavilly taped and proudly sporting his "Lockdown U" shirt. His spirits are high and he was making nice with those of us there watching.

- Jarious got the rock star treatment after practice. I think he talked with nearly every member of the media who assembled and there was quite the scrum around him once things wrapped up.

-