Tickets for Sale vs. Eskimos Oct 20 (Tickets in Victoria)

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

bcbillsfan
Rookie

Hello, I have two tickets for sale for the Lions vs. Eskimos game on Saturday October 20th. They are located in section 19, level 2, row N, seats 1 and 2. $50 for the pair available for pick up in Victoria. I may be able to arrange delivery depending where you live. This game is one of BC Ferries "Lions Express" with a return sailing to Duke Point at 11:30 so a great game for us Islanders who dont want to stay overnight in Vancouver. Please email me at delraye@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks, Brian

P.S. I am planning to get group tickets for the Lions/Argos game on September 15th, this is also a "Lions Express" night with a 11:30 sailing back to Swartz Bay. Please email me at the above address if you are interested. The tickets will be in a Bronze section (around $25 per ticket), I should have a better idea lof the section number later next week.
bcbillsfan
Rookie

I now have an additional pair of tickets for the Lions/Eskimos game. These two are in section 48, row f. $50 for the pair or I would be willing to trade for tickets to the Lions/argos game on September 15. Please email or PM.
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

email sent! :rockin:

BTW, there's some more info here:

http://www.lionbackers.com/cheer/viewto ... highlight=
Real women wear orange!!