Practice time on Monday? (July 30th)

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Hey guys, was just wondering if anybody knew what time practice was going to be on Monday (tomorrow)? The shedule isn't on the main site yet and I'd really like to go down and get Geroy to sign a helmet for me so that I can take it over to my Dad's place on the weekend and Monday will be the only day I've got available to head down there. Also, will anybody from the board be there tomorrow?
Ballistic Bob
Legend

No Ordinary Joe wrote:Hey guys, was just wondering if anybody knew what time practice was going to be on Monday (tomorrow)? The shedule isn't on the main site yet and I'd really like to go down and get Geroy to sign a helmet for me so that I can take it over to my Dad's place on the weekend and Monday will be the only day I've got available to head down there. Also, will anybody from the board be there tomorrow?
Call the Lions Surrey office in the morning. They will know the times. If passed practices are used, could be a 12:30 start, but check first. I wasnt planning to go out till Tuesday. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

What is the media hotline exactly? Is that like just a line where media members can phone and get various information on a recorded message or would it actually direct you to a live person? If it's just a recorded message they might list practice times on there.

If not, I'll wake up and get ready to leave in time for a 10:30 practice and just give a call down there before I head out to confirm what time. I figure if I'm ready for 10:30 I'll be safe for whatever time they decide to have it.
Rammer
Team Captain

No Ordinary Joe wrote:What is the media hotline exactly? Is that like just a line where media members can phone and get various information on a recorded message or would it actually direct you to a live person? If it's just a recorded message they might list practice times on there.

If not, I'll wake up and get ready to leave in time for a 10:30 practice and just give a call down there before I head out to confirm what time. I figure if I'm ready for 10:30 I'll be safe for whatever time they decide to have it.
The media line does give the practice and media availability on a recorded message, sorry I don't have that number though.
Entertainment value = an all time low
LFITQ
Team Captain

Seeing as how Rammer is lacking 8) I'll supply the # for you ...

Media Hotline: 604.930.5469
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Thanks guys. I was able to make it down today and had a good time. Managed to get both Geroy and JC to autograph the mini-helmet I brought with me. My Dad will be thrilled.