Milt Thanks DD

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

maddeep73
Champion

Apparently Dave Dickenson emailed Milt to congrat him last night. Milt says he was impressed and honoured that a fellow star player would take the time. We all know DD is a classy guy, case in point.

Other than the fact Milt refered to him as "Dickerson" it was all good.
Last edited by maddeep73 on Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keepin' it real
LFITQ
Team Captain

Woohoo! DD is using a computer again! Great news!! :rockin:
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

DD has been told not to use a computer or watch TV, but he said he's going to watch today's game anyway.
notahomer
Hall of Famer

maddeep73 wrote:Apparently Dave Dickenson emailed Milt to congrat him last night. Milt says he was impressed and honoured that a fellow star player would take the time. We all know DD is a classy guy, case in point.

I was laughing at 'Dickerson' too (but Clermont is my favourite player I spell it right 25% of the time).

Well at least DD is able to watch TV again. 8)
Scottish Leos Fan
Starter

maddeep73 wrote:Apparently Dave Dickenson emailed Milt to congrat him last night. Milt says he was impressed and honoured that a fellow star player would take the time. We all know DD is a classy guy, case in point.

lol. I saw the Bombers/Ti-Cats game. Congrats to Milt on breaking the record! Nice tough from DD
Lets Go Lions!