Referral Swag

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Did anyone get their referral swag (framed team picture and Geroy coin) yet?
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

I was thinking the same thing today. The Lions office told me a month ago they were to be couried out to us. Ill give them a call tomorrow. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Ballistic Bob
Legend

They have not been sent out yet according to the Surrey office, but soon. BB
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Thanks Bob....did the Lions install a special phone line for you? 8)
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
pinkfreud

Ballistic Bob wrote:They have not been sent out yet according to the Surrey office, but soon. BB
You were my referral so you should get credit for that.
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

OrangeShoes99 wrote:Thanks Bob....did the Lions install a special phone line for you? 8)
:lol: Prob has his own parking space out in Surrey, too.
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

OrangeShoes99 wrote:Thanks Bob....did the Lions install a special phone line for you? 8)

He has a desk in the lobby in Surrey.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

pinkfreud wrote:
Ballistic Bob wrote:They have not been sent out yet according to the Surrey office, but soon. BB
You were my referral so you should get credit for that.
Much appreciated. Thnx BB
Ballistic Bob
Legend

OrangeShoes99 wrote:Did anyone get their referral swag (framed team picture and Geroy coin) yet?
Just arrived. Pinkfreuds referral. Thnx Susan. Very pleased. BB
pinkfreud

Ballistic Bob wrote:
OrangeShoes99 wrote:Did anyone get their referral swag (framed team picture and Geroy coin) yet?
Just arrived. Pinkfreuds referral. Thnx Susan. Very pleased. BB
You're welcome. You deserve it.

:wink:
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

I'm not getting the photo or the Geroy coin :(...apparently to get that you needed to have your referral purchase before December 15th...there goes the streak of collecting those photos.

Instead I get my choice between two grey cup coins, or two free tickets... :sigh:
Rammer
Team Captain

OrangeShoes99 wrote:I'm not getting the photo or the Geroy coin :(...apparently to get that you needed to have your referral purchase before December 15th...there goes the streak of collecting those photos.

Instead I get my choice between two grey cup coins, or two free tickets... :sigh:
LOL, that is a crazy stipulation. I take it that the tickets are bronze as well?
Entertainment value = an all time low
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Rammer wrote:
OrangeShoes99 wrote:I'm not getting the photo or the Geroy coin :(...apparently to get that you needed to have your referral purchase before December 15th...there goes the streak of collecting those photos.

LOL, that is a crazy stipulation. I take it that the tickets are bronze as well?
I took two silver tickets for the Montreal game for another season ticket instead of the coins. BB
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Not only is it crazy Phil, I don't recall see that anywhere in print, but of course I could be mistaken. I'm not too happy...Carolla at the Lions office is going to see if they have anymore photos lying around for me. :cr:

And yes the tickets have to be in the same price range as your referral....I took the coins. I have enough trouble selling extra tickets as it is.
LFITQ
Team Captain

Haven't seen mine show up as of yet. But I'll give it another day or two for Canada Post to put it on the pack camel and head up the old Cariboo wagon trail. Hopefully it shows up. I know the referral I did bought 4 tix, just can't remember if they bought them before Dec 15 or not. I think they did, just didn't pay in full by that date - if that makes a difference.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??