St. Patrick's Day

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

pinkfreud

Ballistic Bob wrote:
Maybe the Foggy Dew takes reservations
I phoned. They wont take any reservations for Saturday. First come first serve. I dont mind getting their early to hold some tables if possible. I like Boscos idea, we can always go west if it doesnt work out but otherwise Im down for the Dew. Roll Call. BB :beer:
I'm there for sure. Greg will come later as he's in the parade with the boy scouts. What time?
MacNews
Team Captain

What time again? My cousin has his b-day party at 12 in Surrey.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Pre-game? Depending on the time
Post-game? Not gonna happen................
Rick James
Legend

D wrote:Shelly and I are in :rockin: .... here's to hoping they have Guiness on tap :cr: :beer:
they do. $3.75 sleeves. :beer:
D
Team Captain

Rick James wrote:
D wrote:Shelly and I are in :rockin: .... here's to hoping they have Guiness on tap :cr: :beer:
they do. $3.75 sleeves. :beer:
that's good news :beer:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Soundy
Hall of Famer

Ballistic Bob wrote: I phoned. They wont take any reservations for Saturday. First come first serve. I dont mind getting their early to hold some tables if possible.
Yeah, if they DO let you hold tables, it probably won't be for very long... expect that everyone else will have the same idea: St. Paddy's, Irish pub, get there early...
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Yeah, if they DO let you hold tables, it probably won't be for very long... expect that everyone else will have the same idea: St. Paddy's, Irish pub, get there early...
Which is why the Soho would be a better bet. Thos 3.75 Guinesses are at the Soho, not the Dew. The Dew is also very limited seating wise for large parties as we found out watching Lions games there in the past.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Which is why the Soho would be a better bet. Thos 3.75 Guinesses are at the Soho, not the Dew. The Dew is also very limited seating wise for large parties as we found out watching Lions games there in the past.
Heres the Soho http://www.sohobarandgrill.ca/bur/index.html It is true they are a bigger pub and it would be a shame if we couldnt all get in. :bawl: So maybe the Dew another time. BB
Soundy
Hall of Famer

"A cozy English/Irish bar that caters to a casual crowd, but don't be surprised if you rub shoulders with members of the Vancouver Canucks or famous celebs."

Oooooo, too bad they can't rub shoulders with a decent web designer ;)
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
pinkfreud

So, the Soho then? Mmm, they serve Yellow Tail.

What time? Is 3:00 early enough?
Ballistic Bob
Legend

So, the Soho then? Mmm, they serve Yellow Tail.

What time? Is 3:00 early enough?
Works for me :beer: BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Bosco
Team Captain

pinkfreud wrote: What time? Is 3:00 early enough?
I suggest 2:00 PM, as every Irish style pub promises to be crowded throughout the day. Plus, it gives us plenty of time to obtain an afternoon buzz. :hypno:
Ballistic Bob
Legend

I suggest 2:00 PM, as every Irish style pub promises to be crowded throughout the day. Plus, it gives us plenty of time to obtain an afternoon buzz.
The first 12 ladies get a green lei courtesy of B and B. Come early for your lei. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
pinkfreud

Bosco wrote:
pinkfreud wrote: What time? Is 3:00 early enough?
I suggest 2:00 PM, as every Irish style pub promises to be crowded throughout the day. Plus, it gives us plenty of time to obtain an afternoon buzz. :hypno:
Okay. Hopefully there'll be a good turnout at that time as I'm sure they won't let us hold tables for too long. I can be there at 2:00.

Yikes, with that early a start we'll be more than buzzed by the end of the afternoon.

:shock: