custom lions figures

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

lion24
Legend

anyone out there make these? contact me please
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
lion24
Legend

i was able to find one finally :rockin:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
prairielion
Starter

That's awesome, where do you get those? That would be a great addition to the collection,
lion24
Legend

new to our collection, a Milton for my girlfriend and my all time lion favorite Swervyn Mervyn :rockin: if anyone is interested in these pm me as the maker needs some "moolah" for lions season tickets :cr: :yes:
ScottW1978
prospect

The MAKER has now joined up as a LIONBACKER!!!

I need to make some $$$ to get a pair of seasons tickets, so if anyone is interested in some custom Lions figures or any CFL player from any era, please email me at madchild1978@hotmail.com or PM me.
lion24
Legend

ScottW1978 wrote:The MAKER has now joined up as a LIONBACKER!!!

I need to make some $$$ to get a pair of seasons tickets, so if anyone is interested in some custom Lions figures or any CFL player from any era, please email me at madchild1978@hotmail.com or PM me.
welcome Scotty and his work speaks for itself! please help this poor fellow follow the team he loves :thup: :lol: :lol: