Favourite Restaurants #7 - Sushi

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

Soundy
Hall of Famer

This one gets its own category!

I've not tried a LOT of different places, but none of those I have been to even come close to Kabuki Sushi, just down the street from me at Harris & McMyn in Pitt Meadows. Always fresh, always tasty, fantastic prices.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

This one gets its own category!
Well, I'm sure this can fall in the Japanese restaurants category since sushi is a form of Japanese cuisine, and most Japanese restaurants sell them. But my answer to the subject line would be the same restaurant chain that I mentioned in the Japanese restaurants thread: Kamei Sushi.
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Well, it could be classed under Japanese... the same way you'd class pizza joints under Italian food - it's almost a food type unto itself. And it's not exclusively Japanese.

Now that she's REALLY gotten into sushi, my wife has visited probably every sushi place within 6 blocks of her workplace at Howe and Pender, always at the insistence of someone else that they're taking her to "the best Sushi place around"... and they never seem to measure up: it's warm, the rice is gooey, whatever. We recently took another friend there who's been a sushi lover for years and probably eaten at every place in town at least once, and he's now a Kabuki believe as well :)
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

This sushi buffet restaurant is very popular in Washington State and a few other states.

http://www.todai.com/