Lions 29 - Riders 18 Post Game Stats and Comments

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

Fantuz really is eating his cereal if he thinks after his experience this year that he is likely going to have more luck next time round. He will be a year older, he won't have anything from this season to show what kind of a player he is and if he couldn't make it after coming from a team with 2 Grey Cup appearances, what chance is he likely to have coming off a shortened, injury filled season with a team that is arguably one of the worst in the CFL?
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

JohnHenry wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:
lbooper wrote:Whers]s Baller the new guy belonds on the sidelines?
cheers
I hope it's the last time we have to listen Rintoul broadcasting the Lions. Painful.
Yep, I hope they find a professional PBP man to replace Ball after his defection to the dark side. :thdn:
Great comback by the Lions...let's keep it going! :rockin:
I was pleasantly surprised by Farhan Lalji when he called a game.
Rammer
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:
JohnHenry wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:
I hope it's the last time we have to listen Rintoul broadcasting the Lions. Painful.
Yep, I hope they find a professional PBP man to replace Ball after his defection to the dark side. :thdn:
Great comback by the Lions...let's keep it going! :rockin:
I was pleasantly surprised by Farhan Lalji when he called a game.
Much better at the gig than Rintoul, of course as always IMO.
Entertainment value = an all time low
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
TheLionKing wrote: I was pleasantly surprised by Farhan Lalji when he called a game.
Much better at the gig than Rintoul, of course as always IMO.
I like his commentary and interviews. Plus it is an advantage that he is a coach. He knows the game.