Happy Birthday to Lionbackers.com

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Bosco
Team Captain

7 already? We don't look a day over 4. :roar:

Here's to at least 7 more! :beer:
D
Team Captain

Thanks everyone ..... my bad .... I can't do this all by myself and I should have acknowledged all the efforts of the Mod Team ..... Blitz, Bosco, CatsEyes, David, Docbeer, Jim Mullin, LFITQ, Lionut, OrangeShoes99, Photog, Rammer, SammyGreene, Solar Max and Yank In BC

Thanks Guys .... n Gal 8) :beer:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Jedrock43

Happy Birthday, LB.com....

Great site- one of my favorites..

Keep up the great work!!
bbgirl
Legend

LFITQ
Team Captain

From humble beginnings...

First Lionbackers get together - Training Camp in Delta.

Early tailgating in the Impark lot.

At least the signs got better ...

Getting onto a TSN commercial shoot.

.... come great things!!
2006 WDF - the crowd is far too big to even think about getting a group shot!

Congrats Lionbackers.com - in 7 years you have certainly helped put a "Roar in the Dome!"
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
pinkfreud

Congratulations!

:beer:
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

D wrote:Thanks everyone ..... my bad .... I can't do this all by myself and I should have acknowledged all the efforts of the Mod Team ..... Blitz, Bosco, CatsEyes, David, Docbeer, Jim Mullin, LFITQ, Lionut, OrangeShoes99, Photog, Rammer, SammyGreene, Solar Max and Yank In BC

Thanks Guys .... n Gal 8) :beer:
Awww....shucks! :oops: You're welcome! I'd like to thank Derek for giving me the chance to be the first female mod here, and the posters here who make our "jobs" pretty easy for the most part, compared to other sites I've been a part of in the past. :rockin: :beer:
Real women wear orange!!
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

This is the one and only place to talk Lions football 365 days a year. I'm glad I don't try to rely on TV and radio any more for news about the team. Keep up the good work! :beer:
D
Team Captain

Earlier I forgot to mention a guy who recently left the mod team and the site .... but he was at the very first TG and has been a big help organizing TG's pub gaters and other fun stuff ..... thanks to bc49 :beer:

and also thanks to and also thanks to our sponsors Kopar Administration and Sports N Stuff and all the MVP's who help fund the site and last but not least ... all of you who post ..... without everyones Image the site wouldn't be what it is ..... the best damn site for Lions football :roar: :daman: ...... so here's to all of YOU for making this a great site :beer:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

D wrote: Earlier I forgot to mention a guy who recently left the mod team and the site .... but he was at the very first TG and has been a big help organizing TG's pub gaters and other fun stuff ..... thanks to bc49
Amen to that..I hope he comes back.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Congrats... D.

How great it is to talk Lions 24/7/365 thanks to this terrific site.
Blitz
Team Captain

We are 7
A lucky number and a lucky place for Leos fans to get their football fix all '7' days of the week!

Congrats to 'D' and all other Lionbackers who have worked so hard to build this site into what it is today! :bc: :rockin:
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

YAY!!!! :thup: :thup: :thup:
2012 Season Ticket Holder
mightybuck
Legend

I appreciate this site. It has helped me learn so much about the CFL and the BC Lions -
"The most competitive men love the most competitive game" Vince Lombardi

A true friend is someone who walks in when everyone else is walking out
mightybuck
Legend

ps

not to mention the ability and privilege of meeting some nice folks -
thanks for starting this and thanks for welcoming a fan from across the boarder
"The most competitive men love the most competitive game" Vince Lombardi

A true friend is someone who walks in when everyone else is walking out