Look At This Crap

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

http://uflaccess.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25120

Can you believe this? UFL fans talking crap about the CFL! How ridiculous.
Founder of the Bama BC Fan Club :towel:
Rammer
Team Captain

BCfanInDIXIE wrote:http://uflaccess.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25120

Can you believe this? UFL fans talking crap about the CFL! How ridiculous.
I feel compelled to chime in on the comment that the CFL talent is lower than Div 2 NCAAA level. However the politics that are being discussed just lead to a bitter resolution as neither side is going to change the others POV. :popcorn:
Entertainment value = an all time low
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

What the heck is the UFL anyway ?
squishy35
Legend

apparently a football league in the states that has not enough interest in it that they have to take a year off to re-evaluate...... sounds exciting...!!!!
donefron
Starter

Originally Posted by Colinkalt
According to my outline the UFL is behind. There is still time to improve the league but the UFL have been known to take their time. However, we (the fans) need to stay together and support the UFL, Nation Hahn, Dusty Sloan, and Jim Fassel. Here is the outline http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...20974/32859744

"CFL- combine the leagues into the UFL and keep same rules as American football"

That part always cracks me up. A succesful league merges with a league with major problems, but adopts the failing league's rules. Must be American arrogance. love how in his outine plan he wants to meld the UFL w/ the CFL but keep their rules, again why would we want to do this our product is just fine the way it is
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

A dellusional group of morons who can't appreciate the CFL because they have overinflated egos about being American and use "patriotism" as an excuse for hating on anything that comes from yalls country.

It is that type of person who gives all Americans a bad reputation. I just hope yall dont lump me in with that kind of American, they dont represent the majority of us.
Founder of the Bama BC Fan Club :towel:
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

Some of the best players in the UFL weren't good enough to play in the CFL or even hold PR positions.

What a joke.
cromartie
Hall of Famer

Like the AAFL, WFL, USFL and RFL before it, the UFL will fade into the dustbin of history as an expensive failure on people delusional to the fact that Americans have no interest in pro football outside the NFL in either spring or fall. A lesson the CFL learned the hard way 15 years ago as well.

Let them blabber. Their opinion means nothing.