Lions Items For Sale Locally

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

cromartie
Hall of Famer

With apologies to Rick, I'm actually in the Vancouver area and am looking for places to pick up Lions merchandise. Any pointers?
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

cromartie wrote:With apologies to Rick, I'm actually in the Vancouver area and am looking for places to pick up Lions merchandise. Any pointers?
You might want to contact Casey Printers through his website. This time he might not be wanting to hang on to his merchandise and you might get it cheap.

He might want to keep the Wally doll the Chapdelaine bobble head as he is not finished putting pins in them yet.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
Ballistic Bob
Legend

cromartie wrote:With apologies to Rick, I'm actually in the Vancouver area and am looking for places to pick up Lions merchandise. Any pointers?
the corner of Hastings and Renfrew. The Canuck shop has a Lion section of togs. Go figure. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
cromartie
Hall of Famer

Toppy Vann wrote:
You might want to contact Casey Printers through his website. This time he might not be wanting to hang on to his merchandise and you might get it cheap.

He might want to keep the Wally doll the Chapdelaine bobble head as he is not finished putting pins in them yet.
I'm sure that'll end up on eBay eventually, won't it?
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

cromartie wrote:
Toppy Vann wrote:

I'm sure that'll end up on eBay eventually, won't it?
LOL.. yah but from what we fans here after CP finishes pinning them dolls and bobbles there won't be much left. :yahoo:

Good luck finding some actual merchandise you want.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
QB Club 63
All Star

I have seen a bit of Lions stuff at Army & Navy. Socks, shirts, caps, toques and a jacket or 2, I think.

Zellers often has a few t-shirts (sometimes they're on clearance).

(begin shameless plug) But the selection & prices at Sports & Stuff make that long drive to the 'Wack worthwhile. (end shameless plug) :beauty:
cromartie
Hall of Famer

QB Club 63 wrote:I have seen a bit of Lions stuff at Army & Navy. Socks, shirts, caps, toques and a jacket or 2, I think.

Zellers often has a few t-shirts (sometimes they're on clearance).

(begin shameless plug) But the selection & prices at Sports & Stuff make that long drive to the 'Wack worthwhile. (end shameless plug) :beauty:
And if I had an extra day or two I would have made the drive out, trust me. It just doesn't appear to be in the cards, unfortunately.
donefron
Starter

The Lions office in Surrey has a decent selection of stuff plus they don't charge tax & give discounts to season ticket holders & Lionbackers. But then again if you have the time Rick does get some cool stuff
Smooth
All Star

Atmosphere (formerly SportChek) at Richmond Centre always has Lions stuff. Also Game Day Sports in the same mall has stuff, usually they have sideline jackets, hoodies, a wide selection of hats and some tshirts, they also seem to carry a lot of Lions stuff for kids and even some select items from other CFL teams. From time to time I've even seen CFL/Lions stuff at Winners...