Buck

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

joesports
All Star

DonVitoD wrote:O.K read the thread,had about the same stat line vice two picks. The only difference is he won that game, and should have one this one too. Why don't you guys ask for some replacement defensive players. Looks like they're the ones to blame in that game. Couldn't stop a third stringer WOW
Umm, I'm pretty sure the consensus on the board is that our D lost that game. Is this the only thread you are reading?

Nice of one of Buck's friends to throw his teammates under the bus.
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

DonVitoD wrote:You must not know Buck to think he would be pissed at me for backing him up, that's what true friends do. I suspect you guy's don't have many with that attitude. I really hope Buck opts out of his contract, and goes somewhere else. Somewhere where the fans will respect him.

Wow, you are seriously a tool. and a TROLL. Backing someone up is what good friends do, but what you are doing is creating enmity amoungst lion fans, which is not something that anyone wants to do. I've played QB, i know what its like to get the crap beat out of you and just get right back up. Its tough, its tough to play through injuries. But when you have no power on your throw and you have to float passes up because you cant dig in with your back foot, you are gonna throw picks. Floaters are the worst throw to make, they give the d-man an allowance to cut into a recievers lane and usually makes the reciever fight for the ball as the defender is easily able to get position. Buck was smart and pulled himself out of the toronto game because he couldnt get any zip on the long ball. That was a wise "Team-minded" decision and one he also should have made in the second half when again it was apparent that he could not thread the needle with passes over 15 yards. Add to this that there was some wind and will be in regina and it makes it more of a jarious type game as he has the power, like bishop, to fit the ball in tight spaces on a rope. Stefan Logan made the BC offense look good in calgary. Unfortunately he was underused yet againand probably will be again in saskatchewan due to our pass happy offense. I am also of the opinion that had we done more of a 60/40 pass/run play combo buck wouldnt have been hit near as often and would be in better shape going to regina. This devito dude....sounds a lot more like chimpy45fdorangewakefanect than he does Mightybuck. Me thinks that mighty buck should get this guys name and ask buck about it. If this guy is bucks friend and not chimpygimpy I will be amazingly shocked.
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
ziggy
Legend

Sounds like a troll to me also WBTY. Knows Buck well and communicates with Elvis no doubt!
Tighthead
Legend

Buck's a pro. I trust he can stand some online criticism when his play suffers, and doesn't need people like you chatting him up.

If his skin is that thin, then he wouldn't have made it this far, and I wouldn't want him playing for the Lions.

The option is in favour of the team. How is your pally going to opt out.
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

Tighthead wrote:Buck's a pro. I trust he can stand some online criticism when his play suffers, and doesn't need people like you chatting him up.

If his skin is that thin, then he wouldn't have made it this far, and I wouldn't want him playing for the Lions.

The option is in favour of the team. How is your pally going to opt out.
I think we should just make the obvious assumption that this guy is not bucks buddy, but fd45's brother, in the other basement room at their moms.

O N E
Rammer
Team Captain

I would say that DonvitoD is legitimate and is protecting his guy. That said, he is correct that the D did put us in a position to lose the game, but we did need BP to step up at a point late in the game, but he was unable to. Simple as that, we all love that BP is our QB, however one of his strong qualities also places the Lions in position to lose, it is his toughing out an injury.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

Rammer wrote:I would say that DonvitoD is legitimate and is protecting his guy. That said, he is correct that the D did put us in a position to lose the game, but we did need BP to step up at a point late in the game, but he was unable to. Simple as that, we all love that BP is our QB, however one of his strong qualities also places the Lions in position to lose, it is his toughing out an injury.
ouch, for a good poster that statement alarms me. I thought u had better judgement rammer......

O N E
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

DonVitoD wrote:So in the short time to move the ball you'd rather bring in a cold JJ compared to Buck wh's been playing the whole game, that's not smart at all
If something is working right u switch it up. Please take off the buck glasses and think about what is best for the team. Jarious is very capable and is a lot less fragile. Buck's a great player, he just gets hurt too fast. Its not his fault but it is a detractor. As previously stated, this isnt the nfl, in the cfl the backup always needs to be ready as you are only as good as your last throw.

O N E
pennw
Legend

I don't think vito's for real either . Until it's verified that he's who he claims , I'll just assume it's another db120 alias . He dialogues about as well as 120 .
MightyBuck is a big supporter of Pierce but look how different he is from vito . MB has class and is appreciated here . If you are reading this MB , please don't get any wrong impression here , most of us really appreciate Buck and want him as our starter , even if some of us called for a QB change in that game . That is the nature of the CFL , always has been . It's no different in any other fanbase . Starters get pulled on pretty much all CFL teams at some time or other . Like I pointed out earlier , even Ricky Ray has been pulled in games before .
Rammer
Team Captain

pennw wrote:I don't think vito's for real either . Until it's verified that he's who he claims , I'll just assume it's another db120 alias . He dialogues about as well as 120 .
MightyBuck is a big supporter of Pierce but look how different he is from vito . MB has class and is appreciated here . If you are reading this MB , please don't get any wrong impression here , most of us really appreciate Buck and want him as our starter , even if some of us called for a QB change in that game . That is the nature of the CFL , always has been . It's no different in any other fanbase . Starters get pulled on pretty much all CFL teams at some time or other . Like I pointed out earlier , even Ricky Ray has been pulled in games before .

Let me place a stop button here, DonvitoD isn't FD45, otherwise I wouldn't have attempted to guide you out of saying so, time to move onto another concept.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Joeyjojo
prospect

Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:If something is working right u switch it up. Please take off the buck glasses and think about what is best for the team. Jarious is very capable and is a lot less fragile. Buck's a great player, he just gets hurt too fast. Its not his fault but it is a detractor. As previously stated, this isnt the nfl, in the cfl the backup always needs to be ready as you are only as good as your last throw.
another reason to have JJ ready to take the field is that it's going to be a cold day on sat. when the temp gets that cold those hits hurt all the more and there's a greater chance of injury.
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

Joeyjojo wrote:
Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:If something is working right u switch it up. Please take off the buck glasses and think about what is best for the team. Jarious is very capable and is a lot less fragile. Buck's a great player, he just gets hurt too fast. Its not his fault but it is a detractor. As previously stated, this isnt the nfl, in the cfl the backup always needs to be ready as you are only as good as your last throw.
another reason to have JJ ready to take the field is that it's going to be a cold day on sat. when the temp gets that cold those hits hurt all the more and there's a greater chance of injury.
Actually from personal experience ive always found that i feel hits a lot less in cold weather than you do in warm weather. The biggest factor to jarious' game is his arm strength, the wind does not effect your throw if you throw the ball on a rope.

O N E