This gets me so pumped up!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Lions33
Starter

Any Given Sunday, speech before the game! Watch it, if this dosnt get you pumped up nothing will!
bclions16
Champion

Lions33 wrote:Any Given Sunday, speech before the game! Watch it, if this dosnt get you pumped up nothing will!
Good movie, great scene.

For an Oliver Stone movie, always wondered why the team logos and stadiums were so hokey. I know they couldn't use NFL stuff, but that Dallas uniform was nuts.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

bclions16 wrote:
Lions33 wrote:Any Given Sunday, speech before the game! Watch it, if this dosnt get you pumped up nothing will!
Good movie, great scene.

For an Oliver Stone movie, always wondered why the team logos and stadiums were so hokey. I know they couldn't use NFL stuff, but that Dallas uniform was nuts.
agreed, tho nothing was worse than the trophy name. The Patheon Cup? Please, thats as bad as the new world cup of hockey trophy (Looks like a vase)
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E