Ho Ho Ho - Merry Christmas!

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

GCG

All the best to everyone! Hope your Christmas is a great one! Wishing everyone here Good cheer and please be safe. The CFL needs you all to keep supporting the great game.

I wish your teams all the best in the New Year and hope to see you all in the coming season and especially in Montreal next November! Montreal 2008!!!!!

Rammer
Team Captain

Same back at you Garry, enjoy your "holiday season". :beer:
Entertainment value = an all time low
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

Yeah, you guys might need Santa in your corner before you win another Grey Cup! :twisted:

Ah well, a very Happy Holiday to all here and on other forums and to CFL fans across the league.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
Rammer
Team Captain

Sir Purrcival wrote:Yeah, you guys might need Santa in your corner before you win another Grey Cup! :twisted:
What the Argos are re-signing Damon Allen?????? :wink:
Entertainment value = an all time low
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

hahaha!!! Merry Christmas
2012 Season Ticket Holder
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Thanks Garry!

Lloyd pointed you out to me at the escalator just down the hall from "The Lion's Den" at this seasons GC...

It was nice to get a look at a true legend from "The 13th Man" finally.

Happy Holidays man!
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
tigger
All Star

Merry Christmas

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS BECOME ARGO FANS
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Merry Christmas from us to all of our CFL buddies!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1729525277
Real women wear orange!!
bbgirl
Legend

Happy Crimble!
Soundy
Hall of Famer

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to my friends and colleagues, but it is so difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my attorney yesterday, and on his advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that ours is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wish.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced.

Best Wishes and Enjoy Yourself
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Happy Festivus too. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Robbie
Hall of Famer