Clermont to Sign With the Lions Today

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

DerekDD
Starter

Two year deal plus an option year, as reported on Regina's radio station "The Wolf"

Congrats to the Lions.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

:thup: :thup:
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

DerekDD wrote:Two year deal plus an option year, as reported on Regina's radio station "The Wolf"

Congrats to the Lions.
Thank you.

Wally had stated publicly that he regretted not getting Clermont under contract before the Grey Cup last year. It is taken care of now.

Cool.
120dB
Legend

You guys attack me when I start multiple threads on the same topic, but when it's Jason Clermont signing then it's okay to start another thread, right?

of course, makes as much sense as the whole Printers thing
wildthing
All Star

Congrats to the Leos. JC does belong here as player. He would have looked odd in Rider green, but would have been welcomed if the space was available for him. :beer:
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

120dB wrote:You guys attack me when I start multiple threads on the same topic, but when it's Jason Clermont signing then it's okay to start another thread, right?

Are you still here?
maddeep73
Champion

120dB wrote:
You guys attack me when I start multiple threads on the same topic, but when it's Jason Clermont signing then it's okay to start another thread, right?

Are you 4 years old? Read the title of the thread... CLERMONT SIGNS WITH LIONS... if you were any type of fan at all your post would be celebratory.

Instead what we get is "it's my ball, and I'm going home". You have to be the most insecure and confused person on this planet.
Last edited by maddeep73 on Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keepin' it real
Rammer
Team Captain

wildthing wrote:Congrats to the Leos. JC does belong here as player. He would have looked odd in Rider green, but would have been welcomed if the space was available for him. :beer:
This becomes a full circle with the Aldag leaving BC to play his career in Regina.

This is as solid a player as you can ever sign on your team.
Entertainment value = an all time low
footy
All Star

:rockin: Great news one of the hardest working players on the roster !
SammyGreene
Team Captain

This is outstanding news and congrats to LION82 and his (understanding) family on the new deal.

My 9-year-old son is thrilled his favourite Lion isn't going anywhere after I had earlier warned him we might not see No. 82 in orange next season.

And this is where I agree with 120db... hopefully the Lions have a pre-practice press conference tomorrow and hype up a signing that many believed wouldn't happen five months ago. :thup:

As for Rider fans... just remember what Ray Elgard meant to your team all those years.
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

SammyGreene wrote:This is outstanding news and congrats to LION82 and his (understanding) family on the new deal.

My 9-year-old son is thrilled his favourite Lion isn't going anywhere after I had earlier warned him we might not see No. 82 in orange next season.

And this is where I agree with 120db... hopefully the Lions have a pre-practice press conference tomorrow and hype up a signing that many believed wouldn't happen five months ago. :thup:

As for Rider fans... just remember what Ray Elgard meant to your team all those years.
:shock:
smphantom
Legend

Good news! :thup:

My Clermont 3rd Jersey won't reach it's best before date for another couple of years.
Stay thirsty my friends.
Gerry
Legend

Awesome news. The guy epitomizes the Lions in Vancouver. It would have been a blow to lose him, both off and on the field.

:beer: :roar: :beer: :roar: :beer: :roar: :beer: :roar: :beer:
Gerry
Legend

120dB wrote:You guys attack me when I start multiple threads on the same topic, but when it's Jason Clermont signing then it's okay to start another thread, right?

What's your problem? How many threads has Derek DD started on Clermont? How many have you started about Printers? Do the math. And Derek was announcing some real news, not merely rehashing the same tired opinions about past history.
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Could also have something to do with the fact that we're discussing an update on a player who is still actually on the team. And to me, 2 threads (one started in February, and one started today by a different poster), does not constitute 'multiple'.
Real women wear orange!!