did anyone watch Printers at half time?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Gerry
Legend

I guess we're all agreed then. We're happy that CP is in Hamilton and that we have BP and JJ here, not to mention DD, however that works out. :beer:
Enough is enough.
Blitz
Team Captain

At least for the moment, most of us are Gerry!! :wink:
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

I'm really dreading the number of times I will be :bang: because CP will be leading the Ticats to victory and winning championships instead of the Lions.

For me, this is deja vu of the bumbling of the Doug Flutie situation.

Only time will tell I suppose..........
Lloyd
Gerry
Legend

Shi Zi Mi wrote:I'm really dreading the number of times I will be :bang: because CP will be leading the Ticats to victory and winning championships instead of the Lions.

Don't worry. You won't be :bang:

Printers is not Flutie.
Gerry
Legend

He may grow into it, but from the sounds of him, he hasn't made any progress in that direction since he was last in the CFL.
Enough is enough.
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Gerry wrote:
Shi Zi Mi wrote:I'm really dreading the number of times I will be :bang: because CP will be leading the Ticats to victory and winning championships instead of the Lions.

Don't worry. You won't be :bang:

Printers is not Flutie.
No he isn't Flutie.........CP is bigger, stronger, stronger armed, faster and more physical...........but Flutie wasn't too bad. :lol:

We saw in 2004 how CP took a team with a cheese whiz offensive line all the way to the GC.......so there's no doubting the guy's abilities........he has the tools to win championships and my money is on him doing just that.......no matter what team he's on.
Lloyd
David
Team Captain

Shi Zi Mi wrote:We saw in 2004 how CP took a team with a cheese whiz offensive line all the way to the GC.......so there's no doubting the guy's abilities........he has the tools to win championships and my money is on him doing just that.......no matter what team he's on.
:wss:

Won't be this season of course, but they'll attract their share of free agents and will be a force in a year or two.

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Gerry
Legend

Time will tell. There's no doubt that Printers being back in the CFL will be interesting.
Enough is enough.