Pubgater at the Pemby Sunday

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Soundy
Hall of Famer

Hmmm, I say Gerrygater!
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
pinkfreud

Gerry wrote:I'm out as well.

I slept in. :oops:

Still, I've got a nice 42" LCD HDTV to watch the game on at home, so I won't be suffering too much.

Have fun, everybody. :beer:

Edit: for typo. :oops:
Well, I just woke up halfway through the game after getting home at 7:30 this morning so needless to say I'm not coming. But I'll bring the photo and coin to the tailgate on the 15th. Let me know who guesses the score.
O'Shea

pinkfreud wrote:
Gerry wrote:I'm out as well.

I slept in. :oops:

Still, I've got a nice 42" LCD HDTV to watch the game on at home, so I won't be suffering too much.

Have fun, everybody. :beer:

Edit: for typo. :oops:
Well, I just woke up halfway through the game after getting home at 7:30 this morning so needless to say I'm not coming. But I'll bring the photo and coin to the tailgate on the 15th. Let me know who guesses the score.
:sigh: I feel pretty foggy this morning.... ugggggghhhhhh... But I doooooooooo have a wicked brunch made, even if I missed 1/2 the game
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Yeah, ya missed the good half... :(
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

West Coast Blue showed up along with A/CD/CRocks , C4L, for breakfast and football. Great breakie, bad game. Oh well. TGer next Saturday. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
O'Shea

Soundy wrote:Yeah, ya missed the good half... :(
Apparently so :bawl: I also missed Greenbay... The Patriots and Tom Brady :sigh: and ended up napping through the tail end of the Seahawks' win too :bang: The upside is... I photograph well after 4 in the morning :wink: