Jason Maas Traded to Als.

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

LFITQ
Team Captain

Toppy Vann wrote:
Lion Guy wrote:
Gerry wrote:
I'm sure that there are quite a few members of Lionbackers who appreciate the character of Maas over that of Printers, Blitz.

Why the concern over all of these people who do not share your love of Printers? It's recurring theme of yours.
As for the signals you read from Montreal, perhaps Cavillo is hurt enough that he will miss the rest of the year and the Als looked at Printers as a ready and available stop-gap, hence the offer of a contract for this year only.

All in one post you have managed to be disparaging of Maas, Callvio, and other Lionbackers, yet you wonder at others who do not show devotion at the shrine of Printers.
Here, here.

Blitz, I really enjoy your insight into the game of football...your devotion to Printers and your mad-on for those who don't appreciate Printers as much as you....not so much.

He is an interesting character to hitch your wagon to.
The recurring theme, if there is one, is that the Printers detractors don't like to hear anything positive on the guy. To say that Blitz is disparaging of Maas, Cavillo and other Lionbackers because he states his views is ridiculous. If the Als had got the guy for the balance of the season, I am sure that they'd have been bringing him back as Cavillo is getting older -that's not disparaging, that's a fact. Yes, some on here wanted Jason Maas in BC, that too is a fact. So what. Jason Maas might have performed admirably in BC, who knows.

As far as Maas goes, I can't see another trade for him to the Esks as the Als need QB help fast or there season will slip away on them.

I have never seen a post where it could be said that Blitz has hitched his wagon to Printers. That too is erroneous. I'd say Blitz was torn on the Lions bringing him back now and I felt the same way.

I always thought the goal of fan boards was to generate interest and discussion. Blitz is just contributing to the discussion and is one who doesn't ever resort to name calling or put downs while pleading someone is doing him wrong. This board needs more Blitz type posts, not less.
And cue Pigskin_53 to add his nose to the butt of Blitz too ....
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

LFITQ wrote:
Toppy Vann wrote:
Lion Guy wrote:
Here, here.

Blitz, I really enjoy your insight into the game of football...your devotion to Printers and your mad-on for those who don't appreciate Printers as much as you....not so much.

He is an interesting character to hitch your wagon to.
The recurring theme, if there is one, is that the Printers detractors don't like to hear anything positive on the guy. To say that Blitz is disparaging of Maas, Cavillo and other Lionbackers because he states his views is ridiculous. If the Als had got the guy for the balance of the season, I am sure that they'd have been bringing him back as Cavillo is getting older -that's not disparaging, that's a fact. Yes, some on here wanted Jason Maas in BC, that too is a fact. So what. Jason Maas might have performed admirably in BC, who knows.

As far as Maas goes, I can't see another trade for him to the Esks as the Als need QB help fast or there season will slip away on them.

I have never seen a post where it could be said that Blitz has hitched his wagon to Printers. That too is erroneous. I'd say Blitz was torn on the Lions bringing him back now and I felt the same way.

I always thought the goal of fan boards was to generate interest and discussion. Blitz is just contributing to the discussion and is one who doesn't ever resort to name calling or put downs while pleading someone is doing him wrong. This board needs more Blitz type posts, not less.
And cue the wagon circlers...lol.

You guys are so funny. Anyone in your little group can post what they want. Anyone on the outside gets dumped on. So predictable LFNOIQ.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

Toppy Vann wrote:
LFITQ wrote:
Toppy Vann wrote:

You guys are so funny. Anyone in your little group can post what they want. Anyone on the outside gets dumped on. So predictable LFNOIQ.
Your hilarious. You accuse Ken of that yet the 3 of you do the same. TV meet kettle. Way to wain err wax so poetically. Still the biggest burn so far this year and you did it to yourself. Right after Pigskin insults everyone about their intelligence you try and jump in and add to his commentary but then end up being a prime example of the unintelligent he was talking about... :lol: :lol:
I have my head up my butt - 120db
LFITQ
Team Captain

Toppy Vann wrote:
LFITQ wrote:
Toppy Vann wrote:

Little group??? That's a good one. For all the years I have been on this board (since it's inception) and other boards, I have NEVER EVER seen a group of 3 people suck the joy and fun out of a board as the three of you do. This WAS a place of inclusion and had FAR less internal ramblings than since the 3 of you showed up.

And talk about a little group. There are 3 of you. And you are so quick to cover each other's butt's it seems as though you are all only ever speaking with one voice. I wouldn't be surprised to see you all are really one person with a multiple-personality disorder.

The 3 of you are point-blank the main reason why I have less and less to do with this site. Have less and less care as to what happens with this site and quite frankly have seriously reduced my enjoyment of the Lions from a distance. I put up with you because Derek has asked me to. And that's it.

Toppy, you have done nothing but be fractious and loathesome. Pigksin_53 has done nothing but continue to insult and ridicule, but tries to do it to circumvent the rules by not actually naming people and attempting to be so vague as to make many wonder if he is actually sane or sober when posting. Neither one of you can seem to add anything to any post that appears to be an original thought. And based on your posting to try and label people, apparently if someone does post an original thought or does not support Blitz's postings, you and Pigskin jump all over them. Wanna talk about clique's? You, Blitz and Pigskin have the only one on here left anymore. The way you 3 rally behind each other to denigrate the others on this board is truly pathetic and as a long time member of this board, truly sad. You want to talk about dumping on people? Hello, pot meet kettle. I have not seen the "dumping on" of people with outside viewpoints any greater than the 3 of you have been doing this past week for certain.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Soundy
Hall of Famer

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Rammer
Team Captain

Time for PM guys.....this is going nowhere, fast. Locked.
Entertainment value = an all time low