Argos release Crouch

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

GeroySimonFAN
All Star

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/cfl/ar ... 55433_5328

two days ago they were saying that McMahon would be the one most likely cut...but he will remain as the #3 QB.
almo89
Legend

I actually wanted to see this guy succeed, too bad he aint good enough.
GeroySimonFAN
All Star

I know there are a few Argos Fans or people that live in Toronto that post here...Perhaps they could tell us why Crouch was released instead of McMahon...because all previous reports had McMahon being the man who would be released this week.
Rammer
Team Captain

No arm = no possible CFL QB = Jason Gesser = Kevin Feterik ...... and you see my point.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Ravi
Legend

GeroySimonFAN wrote:I know there are a few Argos Fans or people that live in Toronto that post here...Perhaps they could tell us why Crouch was released instead of McMahon...because all previous reports had McMahon being the man who would be released this week.
I thought that they would release McMahon instead but this move does make sense for a couple of reasons. McMahon is actually three months YOUNGER than Crouch and he is much further along in his development as a professional quarterback because he has played so much more.
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

Ravi wrote:
GeroySimonFAN wrote:I know there are a few Argos Fans or people that live in Toronto that post here...Perhaps they could tell us why Crouch was released instead of McMahon...because all previous reports had McMahon being the man who would be released this week.
I thought that they would release McMahon instead but this move does make sense for a couple of reasons. McMahon is actually three months YOUNGER than Crouch and he is much further along in his development as a professional quarterback because he has played so much more.
McMahon might be the worst QB I've seen play this year for any team. He may be further along than Crouch, but that didn't say much.

Even Chang looked to have more upside than Crouch and Chang really floundered when giving a starting gig.