Tailgate for Alouettes Game

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Lionheart
Hall of Famer

So what happened to this MartyMix feller?

Seems to have chickened out.

Correction - Larked out.
pinkfreud

It was nice to meet Belize City Lion.

This guy's car was pretty cool (crappy BlackBerry camera pictures):

No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Sorry I didn't make it over to say hi to you guys. I was so beat from work that once I got to The Shark Club, my seat was way too comfortable to get up from. Plus, the copious amounts of rum and coke I indulged in prior to leaving were quite enjoyable. Hope you all had a good time though!
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

I think we're starting earlier next game, first Sat night game of the year + 7pm start.

It was good to meet Belize City Lion and zarquon for the first time, and it was good to see Trooper once again.
pinkfreud

No Ordinary Joe wrote:Sorry I didn't make it over to say hi to you guys. I was so beat from work that once I got to The Shark Club, my seat was way too comfortable to get up from. Plus, the copious amounts of rum and coke I indulged in prior to leaving were quite enjoyable. Hope you all had a good time though!
Perfectly understandable - comfort and a yummy cocktail comes before gum-flapping with the likes of us any day.

:wink:
Soundy
Hall of Famer

pinkfreud wrote:
No Ordinary Joe wrote:Sorry I didn't make it over to say hi to you guys. I was so beat from work that once I got to The Shark Club, my seat was way too comfortable to get up from. Plus, the copious amounts of rum and coke I indulged in prior to leaving were quite enjoyable. Hope you all had a good time though!
Perfectly understandable - comfort and a yummy cocktail comes before gum-flapping with the likes of us any day.

:wink:
Ya, fair enough... but ya know Joe, you coulda called someone to invite us! Maybe some others would have preferred a yummy cocktail in comfort instead of gum-flapping with pinkfreud, too! (Er... not me, of course... *ahem*)