Referral Swag

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Gerry
Legend

OrangeShoes99 wrote:Not only is it crazy Phil, I don't recall see that anywhere in print, but of course I could be mistaken. I'm not too happy...Carolla at the Lions office is going to see if they have anymore photos lying around for me. :cr:

And yes the tickets have to be in the same price range as your referral....I took the coins. I have enough trouble selling extra tickets as it is.
Brian,

I got my framed picture yesterday, and if you recall, I promised it to you.

I'll bring it to the game on Friday.
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Gerry, that's awesome, I do remember you offering that now that you mention it. Thanks a ton, and come and grab a beer from me at the TG. :beer:
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Rammer
Team Captain

Well just received mine via courier and just to let you know Ken, the account didn't have to be paid in full prior to the December deadline.
Entertainment value = an all time low
LFITQ
Team Captain

Ok, well mine didn't show up in the mail today. So we will have to wait and see if it arrives tomorrow. Now I am curious as to how long the delay will be.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
pinkfreud

Rammer wrote:Well just received mine via courier and just to let you know Ken, the account didn't have to be paid in full prior to the December deadline.
I'm pretty sure we weren't billed for it until the new year - the spring I believe. So that shouldn't make a difference.
LFITQ
Team Captain

My stuff arrived yesterday.

Now I also noticed that I have the same team pic (2006) that I got somewhere (season ticket package?) without the Wally autograph and no frame.

I can bring that one to the tg'er on the 15th if anyone wants it. I might even be able to get you an autograph on it ...
pinkfreud

LFITQ wrote:I might even be able to get you an autograph on it ...
I know you only come down a few times during the season Ken but...your autograph?

:lol:

j/k
LFITQ
Team Captain

pinkfreud wrote:
LFITQ wrote:I might even be able to get you an autograph on it ...
I know you only come down a few times during the season Ken but...your autograph?

:lol:

j/k
I was wondering how long until someone wrote that ... :lol: