Tickets for Montreal August 31

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

Anybody got any tickets in Section 17 available. I might even bring a couple of friends if 4 are available in close proximity.

If not, I'll check with the ticket office.
D
Team Captain

I have a pair in section 46 .... I'll be in Onterrible for a work thing :bang:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

I'll keep it in mind, but 17 was what I'm looking for first. If I can't find those, then I'll decide what to do.

It may also depend on whether I need 4 or not.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

D wrote:I have a pair in section 46 .... I'll be in Onterrible for a work thing :bang:
Are those where your season tickets are? I've been in sec. 46 every game I've been to this year and where I'll be on the 31st.
D
Team Captain

No Ordinary Joe wrote:
D wrote:I have a pair in section 46
Are those where your season tickets are? I've been in sec. 46 every game I've been to this year and where I'll be on the 31st.
yes they are ... what row are you in?
I own The Grey Cup! .com
pinkfreud

If you have a pair in 17 but nobody to take your second seat and want to sell your pair to Dale (assuming he hasn't bought any yet) I have 1 of my 4 available in section 18, row NN, seats 105-108. There will be a 5 year old sitting with me, if you have an aversion to kids.
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

pinkfreud wrote:If you have a pair in 17 but nobody to take your second seat and want to sell your pair to Dale (assuming he hasn't bought any yet) I have 1 of my 4 available in section 18, row NN, seats 105-108. There will be a 5 year old sitting with me, if you have an aversion to kids.
Thanks but I ordered 4 tickets from the Lions office today so I could bring 2 friends. 4 would be difficult to get otherwise.

We're in upper deck section 38 across from 17 more or less.

See you a the TG.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

D wrote:
No Ordinary Joe wrote:
D wrote:I have a pair in section 46
yes they are ... what row are you in?
I'll be in row G on the 31st.