Any roadtrippers this week?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

I'll be in Calgary for the game Friday night. Just curious if anyone else is making the trek.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

As much as I would love to Dale, we're strapped saving for Grey Cup this year. I believe Rammer said he was attending this one. Won't be the same without the Ken & Jacky experience. :sigh:
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
bbgirl
Legend

No kiddin. Nothing like the labour day weekend at the Smith's. :sigh:
Though I would like to make the Roughriders vs. Bombers game next year!
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

I was tempted to make an overnight trip, but Westjet is charging $434 for a return flight from Abbotsford and $467 from Vancouver, including taxes. With game ticket, ground transportation, hotel and food on top of that, it's probably too steep.
Jess19

I'll be in Calgary for the game! I got some time off work so I'm driving there with a friend. Hope to see lots of orange in the stadium.
CB123
Legend

I made it to the last one if Calgary, it was soooooooo awesome. Ill try to post some pictures and the Videos of how their mascot (Ralph The Dog...) gets abused by all the fans ahahah.
BC Lions - 2006 Grey Cup Champions!
USC Trojans - 2007 Rose Bowl Champions!
Team Canada - 2007 World Junior Hockey Champions!
Vancouver Giants - 2007 Memorial Cup Champions!
Sharpo

Just got stitches put in, so I'm on the IR list for 2 weeks. :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:
Rammer
Team Captain

OrangeShoes99 wrote:As much as I would love to Dale, we're strapped saving for Grey Cup this year. I believe Rammer said he was attending this one. Won't be the same without the Ken & Jacky experience. :sigh:
Work and family have made this trip impossible now, even though I would dearly love to take it in. IMHO, the Calgary summer games are the best in the league to view a game at, especially if you can take in the TG'er.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Zarquon
Champion

Well I'm out in AB right now so I just bought tickets today.

I'm doing real well this year after the Montreal game on the 31st, out of the 9 games in the first half I'll have attended 7.
David
Team Captain

As mentioned in another post, I am flying to Calgary to take in this game. If any other Lions fans are interested in meeting my friends and I before the game, please PM me.

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
lion24
Legend

I need some cavalry for the Edmonton game too!! :cr:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Zarquon
Champion

David wrote:As mentioned in another post, I am flying to Calgary to take in this game. If any other Lions fans are interested in meeting my friends and I before the game, please PM me.

DH 8)
David,
Good meeting up with you and Hambone yesterday for the game. Great TGers in Calgary.