lions in stamp country. anyone comin out?

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Glattfan6
prospect

LFITQ wrote:
Glattfan6 wrote:that would be a sweet thing. i hate goin to games alone. hearing stamp fans sayin that the Lions suck. huh. WHO WON THE WEST LAST YEAR, Who won the GREY CUP, who is 3 N 0 on the season???? dumb dumbs.
Uhh just to make sure you are ready for tomorrow - we are now "4 N 0" on the season ...
thank you for reminding me. Stamp fans NEEDS to know this. specially b4 the game starts!!!! where do we all want to meet?
in the lions i trust. always have. always will 18 years and goin strong
Quesdad
Champion

Well us Waterboys had a short stay on the Lions Bench side (in the sun)but, enough time to bellow out the Lions Fight song and then to Section L on the Shady side! Lots of Lion Fans joined us in singing the song at appropriate times and cheering us on. It was great to see how many Lion fans were in attendance. Many more than I had expected. The Stamp fans (on the whole) were great and that continued into the wee hours of the next morning at one of their favourite watering holes (They didn't seem to mind our bussed arrival and jumping the lineup and came over for pictures and just good old CFL talk). The common thread was great hurt put on Edmonton!!!
Next years Waterboy road trip is planned for Montreal!!!
Glattfan6
prospect

are you water boys comin out this week im sittin in section v this game. im hopin that Pierce will turn things around!!!!
David
Team Captain

My friend Brian (season ticket holder) and I will be decked out in black and orange on Friday night to cheer on the Leos.

If anyone else is headed to Calgary and wants to meet up, please PM me.

Cheers.

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
CB123
Legend

Here are some of the pictures I took at the game.

My Pics from the Lions at the Stamps

My friend and I are wearing cowboy hats because we said if we went to calgary we had to buy them and wear them everywhere ahahah all we herd from everyone else was "Stampedes Over!" (my friend has the strawboy hat and I have the cowboy hat)
BC Lions - 2006 Grey Cup Champions!
USC Trojans - 2007 Rose Bowl Champions!
Team Canada - 2007 World Junior Hockey Champions!
Vancouver Giants - 2007 Memorial Cup Champions!
Glattfan6
prospect

anyone come from bc or any calgary lion fans goin to the game tonight???? its turn around time tonight 8pm mst is when church starts!!!!!
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

CB those benches are so unconfortable eh lol
2012 Season Ticket Holder