Getting Ready For The Bombers!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

It's no secret the bombers will have been looking at lots of game film of how they can exploit what Lumsden and Cates have already had success with, in form of Charles Roberts aching to tear up the middle where they deem that Javier Glatt be the weak point of attack.

Maybe Javy has little something that he will strive to share with one of the great running attacks in the CFL. Glatt is an excellent ball stripper and if Roberts is carrying the rock like a loaf of bread he will pay the price in possible turnovers. Further to this he has a point to make to all his detractors and that is that the ball carrier stops here.

The other point of counter balance will be Stegall who we will not be able the double team without leaving Stoddard or Brazzell open for a major.
It looks as though Milt's assignment will go to Banks, or Washington if he can't go, according to the Leo's official website.

One way or the other this one will be a tough one to defend, but we should bounce back from last week’s loss in front of our fans.
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

We're down in Ft. Lauderdale right now and have our fingers crossed that the game will be carried on Comcast Southeast which is piped into our room. The Calgary/Montreal game was on last night. It's going to be late though. I'm not used to 10:30 pm kickoffs (not since I lived in Halifax 20 yrs ago, although that's 4 hrs difference).
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Lions4ever wrote:We're down in Ft. Lauderdale right now and have our fingers crossed that the game will be carried on Comcast Southeast which is piped into our room. The Calgary/Montreal game was on last night. It's going to be late though. I'm not used to 10:30 pm kickoffs (not since I lived in Halifax 20 yrs ago, although that's 4 hrs difference).
:cr: :beer: :cr:
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis