Blackout tomorrow night

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Ballistic Bob
Legend

Do you think it will be lifted for the Lion Bomber tilt. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
LFITQ
Team Captain

With the # of Lionbackers flogging tickets for tomorrow night's game I don't expect much of a crowd. If Lionbackers aren't gonna show that doesn't leave much for the average Joe. Therefore, expect the blackout to be in effect. If you are in the Lower Mainland and wanna see the game - better get a ticket or drive to the 250 area code...
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Don Miller
Legend

If you are in Chilliwack you get the game or if you have satellite.. I will be there in sec 45 level 4 row c seats 103/104 Roar Lions Roar
Peanut Butter Joe/Willie Show
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

THE GAME WILL BE ON AT OUR STORE, BUT ID RATHER FIGHT THE TRAFFIC TO AND FROM THE GAME ,GET HOME AFTER MIDNIGHT AND SWEAT IT OUT AT THE DOME SO ILL BE THERE!
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

good for you Rick
2012 Season Ticket Holder
jerepeters
Rookie

I have not missed a game since becoming a season ticket holder for 3 years now :rockin: and will never stay home to watch a BC Lions game on TV unless there on the road, :helmet: I have been a fan since the Nally Section at old Empire Stadium days "Go Lions Go" :beer:
BC Lions Fan & Season Ticket holder since 2006