Jamal Johnson Has Broken Arm

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

jlh2640
Rookie

TheLionKing wrote:I seemed to remember that Glatt did pretty well against the Riders in last year's Western Final 45-18 :roll:
was that when he was chasin KK to the endzone ? i cant remember. i remember getting stomped but i also remember KK burning him a few times
Grade 10 is way harder than grade 9
jlh2640
Rookie

LFITQ wrote:
jlh2640 wrote:
MacNews wrote:
He made a nice INT-return TD against you guys in Regina.
granted it was garbage time, true. But i just think he doesnt excell as everyone else thinks he does.
Anytime we play the Riders it is garbage time.
really statistically you have been having the most problems with the riders in the last 8 years. and was it garbage time last week ? Oh right you dont have to reply i think weve all figured it out
maddeep73
Champion

really statistically you have been having the most problems with the riders in the last 8 years. and was it garbage time last week ? Oh right you dont have to reply i think weve all figured it out

At this time, I'd like to extend our congratulations on a hard fought win last week.

Your team held ours to a measely 9 points and you offence put up a massive 21 for the earth shattering victory.

If only our third string quaterback could have pulled it out!!!

Line up your tractors!!! The parade route starts on Hick avenue and continues to the Great Grain Elevator on Main street. No, no not that grain elevator, the other one! The parade finishes at Farmer Johnson's barn where there will be a 'ho down' and speeches (if we can pipe in some 'lectricity).

Yee haa. Things are really looking up since we beat those Lions so handly!!!
Keepin' it real
jlh2640
Rookie

maddeep73 wrote:

At this time, I'd like to extend our congratulations on a hard fought win last week.

Your team held ours to a measely 9 points and you offence put up a massive 21 for the earth shattering victory.

If only our third string quaterback could have pulled it out!!!

Line up your tractors!!! The parade route starts on Hick avenue and continues to the Great Grain Elevator on Main street. No, no not that grain elevator, the other one! The parade finishes at Farmer Johnson's barn where there will be a 'ho down' and speeches (if we can pipe in some 'lectricity).

Yee haa. Things are really looking up since we beat those Lions so handly!!!
good teams dont make excuses and we are by no means the team to beat yet
maddeep73
Champion

good teams dont make excuses
Right, good teams are 5-1 despite injuries. Good teams thrash opponents on their home turf by 30 points. Good teams hold opponents to 21 points despite missing 5 players in the secondary and starting a 3rd stringer at QB.

On the other side MEDIOCRE teams go 4-2, blow 20 point leads and get whipped at home by 30 points (by good teams). Mediocre teams barely beat badly injured sides by 12 points. I could go on.

Mediocre franchises win championships every 20 years.

Your jealously, while symbolic of an average Green fan, is rather pathetic.
Keepin' it real
Blitz
Team Captain

We have no excuses to losing to you! You beat us! Doesn't matter if we had a third string quarterback or lots of injuries!

While I was a Barrin Simpson fan and I'm a Javy Glatt fan I think I would take Glatt, although it's a close call!

I've always considered Rider fans the best fans in the league. They are very loyal, have great spirit, and are very friendly. You have to expect Lionbackers to feel loyal to our team jlh2640. Your views are welcome, even if we'll likely differ on Lionbackers with respect to our favorite teams.

However, instead of being tough on Javy why don't you talk about why you like the Riders team this season...your thougths would be interesting and provide us a perspective from the eyes of a Rider fan!!
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
jlh2640
Rookie

Blitz wrote:
We have no excuses to losing to you! You beat us! Doesn't matter if we had a third string quarterback or lots of injuries!

While I was a Barrin Simpson fan and I'm a Javy Glatt fan I think I would take Glatt, although it's a close call!

I've always considered Rider fans the best fans in the league. They are very loyal, have great spirit, and are very friendly. You have to expect Lionbackers to feel loyal to our team jlh2640. Your views are welcome, even if we'll likely differ on Lionbackers with respect to our favorite teams.

However, instead of being tough on Javy why don't you talk about why you like the Riders team this season...your thougths would be interesting and provide us a perspective from the eyes of a Rider fan!!
Going into the season i wasnt very optimistic. we lost our MVP KK and I thought our defence would suffer. I still dont think we weill even have a home playoff game. I still think you guys are the team to beat, although the riders seem to play the lions tough most games. Jarious is still raw and Wes Cates was a monster last game. They are so many variables that go into last game. The lions did not feild there best, but the riders oline outplayed the lions front 7 badly. and they were not going into the game missing anyone except Floyd(although that is a big loss) I didnt want to come over here and be a big troll and it kind of started that way, not my intentions but its all in good fun. i can take it and i can dish it.

i will going forward maybe not be so ridiculously opinionated and Javy isnt that bad i was just having some fun. But Barrin Simpson is a monster
cromartie
Hall of Famer

maddeep73 wrote:
Your posting ability, while symbolic of an average Green fan, is rather pathetic.
Fixed.
jlh2640
Rookie

cromartie wrote:
maddeep73 wrote:
Your posting ability, while symbolic of an average Green fan, is rather pathetic.
Fixed.
Great contribution on this post. Good work Bud