2007 NFL Season

Discuss the NHL, NFL, CIS, NCAA, Lacrosse, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Motorsports, Golf, Rugby, Amateur Sport, Curling, Wrestling ... Whatever Sport or Leisure activity you like!

Moderator: Team Captains

Luke
All Star

I heard the Seattle PI beat reporter on Pratt and Taylor last week discussing the Seahawks season. I'm not a huge Seahawks fan, but I think they've still got the pieces to win their division, and possibly make a run in the playoffs, if they stay healthy. I like the triplet of Hasselbeck, Alexander, and Branch on offense. The addition of Patrick Kerney at rush end should help their defense.

I'm not sure what the prognosis is for the rest of that division. St. Louis and San Francisco look to be about the same. In my Athlon Sports NFL yearbook, OJ Atogwe, the BC Lions '04 first rounder is listed as the starter at free safety. Thats pretty sweet. Hopefully he does well. Arizona should be better with Ken Whisenhut coaching Matt Leinart. I think an increased focus on the running game should help the young QB.

I've been a Tom Brady fan since his cinderella run to the Super Bowl in 2001, but I'm not sure that New England has what it takes to get back to the Super Bowl in 2007.
GeroySimonFAN
All Star

don't forget...the Hall Of Fame game is on tonight(first NFL Pre Season game...)...on TSN.