Gass & Onatolu

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

sj-roc
Hall of Famer

Wow. I can't remember the last time I saw two players from the same team ejected on the same play!
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

Esks are doing OK so far.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

its been a pretty good game
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

sj-roc wrote:Wow. I can't remember the last time I saw two players from the same team ejected on the same play!
Gass may have set a new CFL record for the most hang time in the Opponent's Helmet Toss event. He really launched Comiskey's lid.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

At least Macioca didnt shake hands with anyone after Flemings last fieldgoal. BB :lol:
Wear orange or wear nothing
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Edmonton lost on a last minute field goal by D'Angelis. The Schmoes are in last place. At this rate, Chapdeleine may be making his head coaching debut sooner than later.
Rammer
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:Edmonton lost on a last minute field goal by D'Angelis. The Schmoes are in last place. At this rate, Chapdeleine may be making his head coaching debut sooner than later.
That game to me was which coach keeps his job. However with the play that was on the field at times, perhaps not, as both sides looked good at times. Or was that more of each team just being that bad. Best thing about it though, is the Eskimos are in last place and Blitz has to now seriously start thinking of purchasing the Rickers Red. 8) :wink:
Entertainment value = an all time low