Ti Cats win! Ti Cats WIN!!!!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

finally
Jesse Lumsden on his birthday of all days has a HUGE game
well played game on all fronts by Hamilton
2012 Season Ticket Holder
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Good for the Cats

It looks like Lumsden can play the game. I wasn't sure if it was just hype about him. He showed a lot vs the Lions also.
rb
Champion

When Lumsden hits open field it's disaster time for the defence because he's about the fastest 230-pounder I've ever seen. He's faster than most DB's.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Jesse's dad was a tough running back with the Eskimos. Seems like the son is a chip off the old block as well.
Don Miller
Legend

:rockin: The Cats kept Winnipeg off balance with the run then they were able to throw against a weak bunch of Winnipeg db's.. We will need to run Joe Smith and set up the pass. Geroy and Paris should be able to get open. We will need to corrall Roberts and get in Glenn's face and he will throw it up for sure. Hopefully we get some of the walking wounded back for the game! Nice to see the Cats win they have been improving steadily. I would not doubt they beat Toronto..
Peanut Butter Joe/Willie Show
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:Jesse's dad was a tough running back with the Eskimos. Seems like the son is a chip off the old block as well.
His dad, Neil was doing colour on the Bomber radio broadcast. How did he react when Jesse lumbered for those TDs!! I 'd have loved to hear if he did a Tommy Larscheid on his son's scores - I rather doubt it. How did he fake it? Did he say: 'Oh no, Lumsden just got lucky' or 'the refs missed five holding calls on that play. It should have been called back bomber fans!'

Jesse Lumsden is the early favourite for Outstanding Canadian this season. He is playing terrific.

Good to see the Cats get a win.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Toppy Vann wrote: Jesse Lumsden is the early favourite for Outstanding Canadian this season. He is playing terrific.
I agree
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Man, I was so angry last night. I played Sports Action Oddset and had won my previous two games and figured that this game was easy money so I took the Bombers too, that game cost me a winning ticket and I could have really used that money. :bang: