Keys To A Win Against Calgary

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

B.C.FAN
Team Captain

There's only one key: Control the line of scrimmage. B.C. has traditionally matched up well against Calgary on both sides of the ball. If they do it again, everything else will take care of itself.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Ball control. Don't let Calgary's offence on the field. BTW who the heck is Leroy Glover ? :wink: Was Lavar cut this week ?
LFITQ
Team Captain

This game, probably more than any in a long time prior, is going to test our "up and comers". Do these young guns have what it takes to leap them into stars, or will they crash and burn? Will the coaches give them the chance to make plays and run ragged on the opposition, or will it be a case of holding them in check and play "not to lose"?

Let loose the Lions and let them feast on the prey!!
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Rammer
Team Captain

LFITQ wrote:This game, probably more than any in a long time prior, is going to test our "up and comers". Do these young guns have what it takes to leap them into stars, or will they crash and burn? Will the coaches give them the chance to make plays and run ragged on the opposition, or will it be a case of holding them in check and play "not to lose"?

Let loose the Lions and let them feast on the prey!!
Sounds like the D has listened to you, but the O is playing a conservative game and JC will see alot of potential game film once again.
Entertainment value = an all time low