Coat Check at BC Place?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

No Ordinary Joe
Legend

I was wondering if there's anything I can do with my coat when I go to games at BC Place. Without fail, every game that I go to, I'll carefully tuck my coat under my seat, only to bring it out at the end of the game and discover that it's soaked in beer. It's disgusting and it happens every time! I'm going to be at the game tomorrow night and while the weather is going to be hot, I'll be bringing my coat more for storage than anything else. I've got bus tickets, a wallet, keys and my discman and I don't feel like keeping all of that in my pants pockets. Does BC Place have any type of coat check where I can leave my stuff so that it's not soiled by the time I leave? It's something that really takes away from my enjoyment of the game.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

dunno
email the bclions staff
communityrelations@bclions.com
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Sharpo

coats, in bc place.. in july?
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Sharpo wrote:coats, in bc place.. in july?
My thoughts exactly.

Seriously, why do you leave your coat where it is subject being soaked in beer? Why not fold it over your seatback?
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

No Ordinary Joe wrote:I was wondering if there's anything I can do with my coat when I go to games at BC Place. Without fail, every game that I go to, I'll carefully tuck my coat under my seat, only to bring it out at the end of the game and discover that it's soaked in beer. It's disgusting and it happens every time! I'm going to be at the game tomorrow night and while the weather is going to be hot, I'll be bringing my coat more for storage than anything else. I've got bus tickets, a wallet, keys and my discman and I don't feel like keeping all of that in my pants pockets. Does BC Place have any type of coat check where I can leave my stuff so that it's not soiled by the time I leave? It's something that really takes away from my enjoyment of the game.
Bring a plastic bag of some sort?

Don't think they have a coat check.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

No coat check. If your coat is getting soaked by beer, I suggest you call the "Be a Fan not a Fool" line 661-3434
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

:lol: maybe seeing beer sales are ending early, you could ring out your coat into a cup and sell it back to the ones who are spilling them :lol: :lol:
Soundy
Hall of Famer

No Ordinary Joe wrote:...I'll be bringing my coat more for storage than anything else. I've got bus tickets, a wallet, keys and my discman and I don't feel like keeping all of that in my pants pockets.
Two words: cargo pants. :)
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Two other words: Football bag-preferably one where the contents are easily visibly to security, and is thus portable. We don't leave home without it! :yes: :thup:
Real women wear orange!!