Lions Fanfest Abbotsford

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Don Miller
Legend

In spite of a steady rain, many fans of all ages showed up for the Lions Fan Fest today at Rotary Stadium in Abbotsford. Lots of good stuff going on with the introduction of the new Felions (3 from Abbotsford) Coach and Gen Manager Wally spoke about the season and how the rest of the division might shake out.
Player photos with Geroy, Dave, JC and Brent Johnson. The rest of the team did their best to mingle with the fans. The Lions have done a great job here cultivating future fans the young kids. I met Bob Ackles and he showed me his two rings..the staff ring and the bling bling (Grey Cup) definitely one a kind.
I wandered over to watch the practise at 4pm and bumped into Ballistic Bob and some of the other Lionabckers..glad to meet all of you guys today. I can hardly wait for Friday and the start of hopefully another season to remember. I think as long as our team stays healthy we should be in the top two. I think the standings in the west are as follows: BC,Calgary,Sask and those hated Esks.
In the East, Montreal, Winnipeg,Hamilton,Toronto.
Peanut Butter Joe/Willie Show