Trophy Presentation

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Last year was the first anual trophy presentation for best food preparation at a Roofgater. It's formally called the "Roofie".. and quite the honour considering the lengths everyone goes to for these gatherings.

O'Shea won it with an amazing array of brownie cakes... who will win this year? What will the winning dish be?

Below is a pick of the presentation:
Last edited by Lionheart on Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bosco
Team Captain

Comraderie and fellowship between fellow Lionbackers may be one thing - but how can you not gear up to win the coveted "Roofie"? :s:
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Dammit! It looks like I lost the bet. Robbie just didn't bite on our trophy presentation. :?

Ok, so can we NOW purge this bad photo from all databases... please?
:lol:
pinkfreud

Bad photo? You all look so stoic.
lion24
Legend

Lionheart wrote:Dammit! It looks like I lost the bet. Robbie just didn't bite on our trophy presentation. :?

Ok, so can we NOW purge this bad photo from all databases... please?
:lol:
:lol: :lol: that's funny because robbie was asking me about the lions/esks 1988 west final i went to as a kid and who was the first to lift the Neil. J Piffles Taylor trophy( i think that is right :oops: ) that went to the west champ. i was a little embarrassed that i did not know the name; it is scotiabank west champ now. however, i realize that it is robbie who is our expert historian so i shouldn't feel too bad; right :? :?
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP