Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

yeah for sure
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Robbie
Hall of Famer

ChristaMichelle wrote:I must say though, after having them on for the entire game I realized that if our uniform consisted of pants or long sleeve shirts the heat would be unbareable in the summer months.
That is understandable. If you were all too hot, then perhaps you could have changed back to your traditional uniforms during halftime, just like how you all changed uniforms during halftime last season.
Last edited by Robbie on Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
woody
Champion

Here is a picture i took Christa :yes:
would of been better if that balding guy didn't stick his head up :lol:
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Excellent group shot, Woody! Will you become the next Photog? We miss your Felion cartoons too.

In that picture, I wonder who the Felions were actually posing for, and if that photographer has posted their pictures anywhere.
woody
Champion

Robbie wrote:Excellent group shot, Woody! Will you become the next Photog? We miss your Felion cartoons too.

In that picture, I wonder who the Felions were actually posing for, and if that photographer has posted their pictures anywhere.
Maybe next year i will have better pictures,i want to get season tickets on row A lower level.Here is another pic!
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Suggestion for you, Woody. Since you seem to have several good pictures of the Felions, why don't you create your own gallery on Flickr, if you haven't already, and then share that gallery with us?

Several others have already set up photographs of Felions and the Lions on Flickr. I pointed out several links on this thread:

http://www.lionbackers.com/cheer/viewtopic.php?t=10670
woody
Champion

Robbie wrote:Suggestion for you, Woody. Since you seem to have several good pictures of the Felions, why don't you create your own gallery on Flickr, if you haven't already, and then share that gallery with us?

Several others have already set up photographs of Felions and the Lions on Flickr. I pointed out several links on this thread:

http://www.lionbackers.com/cheer/viewtopic.php?t=10670
thanks, i will look into it.Here is the same picture again but i added motion :lol:
Photog
Legend

haha, cool shots Woody, i see a photographer buddy of mine in one of those shots. :rockin:
The Official Has-Been.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Just wondering, Photog, are you a friend of the Lions' official web page photographer, Kim Stallknecht?
http://www.stallknecht.com/
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Dana, Christa, and other Felions:

Congratulations!!! I'm sure you all had a great time in Winnipeg, capping it off with the Grey Cup win.

We look forward to hearing your stories and experiences, as well as seeing your pictures!
Photog
Legend

Robbie wrote:Just wondering, Photog, are you a friend of the Lions' official web page photographer, Kim Stallknecht?
http://www.stallknecht.com/
I haven't spoken to her since last season, but she's awesome. She's been in the business almost as long as I've been alive, so, I've learned a lot from her through the years.
She took this photo from the halloween game in '04 . . .
The Official Has-Been.
ChristaMichelle

WOW! What an experience - I cant begin to tell you about the great time we had in Winnipeg. Pictures are worth a thousand word so when i get some downloaded I will post them here for sure. Thank you once again for all your support. I am off for a nap now since you could only imagine what little sleep we got this past weekend.

Oh and thank you for the great pics of us from the Western Finals.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Thank you for the quick note, Christa. One of the posters said that you arrived back in Vancouver at 8:40 AM this morning, so yes, I can imagine how tired you and the rest of the Felions must be right now.

We look forward to hearing your stories and seeing your pictures!
Tania

I personally loved those black jackets on the Felions! I know some guys might disagree... but it was really nice, sporty and classy, yet still sexy!
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

I actually thought that the jackets were quite nicer :oops:
2012 Season Ticket Holder